Reviews for A Difference in the Family: The Snape Chronicles
Guest chapter 64 . 10h
Bravo! Bravo!
Robert Frost's Walking in the Woods on a Snowy Evening! I love that poem
Nocturnus chapter 12 . 2/11
"Severus never saw his parents again."
This chapter broke my heart
Nocturnus chapter 4 . 2/9
I like what you have done in this fic.
mak5258 chapter 2 . 2/8
for some reason, I love that the neighbors think his name is Russell
Marriage1988 chapter 64 . 2/8
I got chills at this ending. Truly. So very touching. So very bittersweet.
Miles chapter 1 . 1/16
This ridiculously amazing fic is literally longer than the entire Lord of the Rings series. I feel like someone needed to point this out.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
This story is so well written. I absolutely love it and wish I could make it into a movie, it all fits so perfectly and think you've done an amazing job!
Guest chapter 64 . 11/7/2016
Loved it, thank you for this journey
TimeTurner394 chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
I have read this story many times and it will never stop being absolutely fantastic, so thanks to you for giving me this.
Guest chapter 64 . 10/18/2016
Truly excellent
Chmia chapter 64 . 10/13/2016
This was a wonderful companion to the original story. Thank you for taking the time to write and complete it.
Ravenclock chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
*Sigh~* I love this story. This is about the third or fourth time i am reading it and it just gets better.
meritt chapter 23 . 9/14/2016
Still haven't finished this but I'm looking forward to it! You did such a good job of navigating canon- adding so much depth to Snape's character that I doubt J.K. Rowling thought of but that works with her story. This needs to be one of the classics of the fandom. Great job!
HARPINDERSHARMAGMAIL.COM chapter 54 . 8/22/2016
THE FIRST HALF OF BOOK AS GOOD,SPOILED SNAPE'S CHARACTER IN 2ND HALF BY CHARACTER LIKE STICK TO ORIGNAL CHARACTERS.