Reviews for A Difference in the Family: The Snape Chronicles
This story is so well written. I absolutely love it and wish I could make it into a movie, it all fits so perfectly and think you've done an amazing job!
Loved it, thank you for this journey
Padfoot's Time Turner chapter 1 . 10/22
I have read this story many times and it will never stop being absolutely fantastic, so thanks to you for giving me this.
Truly excellent
Chmia chapter 64 . 10/13
This was a wonderful companion to the original story. Thank you for taking the time to write and complete it.
Ravenclock chapter 2 . 10/4
*Sigh~* I love this story. This is about the third or fourth time i am reading it and it just gets better.
Dagrune chapter 23 . 9/14
Still haven't finished this but I'm looking forward to it! You did such a good job of navigating canon- adding so much depth to Snape's character that I doubt J.K. Rowling thought of but that works with her story. This needs to be one of the classics of the fandom. Great job!
HARPINDERSHARMAGMAIL.COM chapter 54 . 8/22
THE FIRST HALF OF BOOK AS GOOD,SPOILED SNAPE'S CHARACTER IN 2ND HALF BY CHARACTER LIKE STICK TO ORIGNAL CHARACTERS.
MariposaHTx chapter 64 . 8/21
I love this story. This is Snape's story as far as I'm concerned. As much as I dreaded the death scene, I have to say that it was so beautifully done that I actually cried when I read it. And it was so good to get closure as to what happened to Snape's body after the battle. I re-read just that part sometimes, it is so perfect. I actually think your version of his death scene is better than the depiction in the books, which didn't make me cry at all. Thank you for writing this, it is an amazing gift to Snape lovers everywhere.
Discovery's Daughter chapter 64 . 8/21
I have never read anything as beautiful as this story. to say any more would be to say too less, for I have no words for this magical gift you have given to us.
beauty's.punishment chapter 21 . 8/11
Thank you a million for writing this! I came across it and have been reading it for the past few days, and I totally and completely love it!
This is so good~
Alitiae chapter 1 . 7/15
I need to thank you for this. It filled a need I didn't even know was there, and the attention you pay to the psyche and the reality of his life is stunning. I can't thank you enjoy. This has reawakened my feelings for Snape in a way that they haven't been since I've read the last book, and I've read fics for nine years.
Jazzy3113 chapter 36 . 6/23