Reviews for A Difference in the Family: The Snape Chronicles
Guest chapter 31 . 8/11/2018
Now that's funny. Just reading this made me feel depressed. My heart hurts, beating uselessly in my chest like this. I never want to feel like Severus and right know I feel like doing anything to help him. And he's only a fictional character.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/10/2018
Was Hagrid in Slytherin:)

He seems incredibly different from cannon and I don't know how it's going to affect the plot when Harry enters.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/10/2018
*cries* it's so beautiful that I'm scared to move to the next chapter. I'm scared that if I do I will find Severus turning into a greasy git (even if it's on purpose) :(((

He will always be my Russy:) Btw I love love love this so much that I did not sleep the entire night- just plowed through! Thank you thank you so much for writing this. You're a gem and should have a million kudos and reviews;)

Also this is how I will always remember Sev's childhood and years beyond in every other fic or if I read the books again. Thank you again and if this was a book it would be one of my favs. Now I know your done with this story but I hope you read my review just to see how much I appreciate you.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/10/2018
Free to go... You mean he'll be free when he's dead.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/9/2018
Ha ha I love this! Severus is going to try to get Narissa? and Lucius together. It's soooo sweet!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2018
Oh my God it's Bellatrix. And she's not mad. And the sky hasn't fallen. Are they skating in hell?
BlueWater5 chapter 11 . 8/4/2018
Loved the scene with James and Sirius and green hair in the Great Hall!
BlueWater5 chapter 7 . 7/30/2018
I like how you write Dumbledore with his flaws (appointing two Gryffindors as head boy and girl without thinking about the perception - no one in any other house was qualified?) yet more concerned about a Slytherin student than his head of House is.
BlueWater5 chapter 6 . 7/30/2018
I'm re-reading this wonderful story after several years. It's as beautifully written as I remembered. This is a great chapter introducing Severus to Hogwarts, with a nice combination of familiarity and new characters.
mawkinberd chapter 1 . 7/28/2018
It can be problematic, reading a story where you (presumably) already know the main plot points and the ending. Somehow, I was still shocked and moved. Sure, there are some continuity things, since it was originally written before reading the whole work. In the end, it didn't matter. I haven't cried over the ending of a fan fiction like this before, and I was utterly unprepared for it. Thank you for this.
frankie the elf chapter 64 . 7/26/2018
I don't know if you are still on this site but I wanted to try reaching out anyway to really thank you for this series of fics about Severus. I reread them all the time, I wish they could actually be out into books. They are so, so well written and I'm afraid you've quite ruined me to any other interpretation of his character. If you find this, I just want you to know that if your fics were a book, they'd be on the shelf where I keep my favourites. You're very talented and intelligent, I'm sorry I didn't find this fic when you were still writing it. Thank you for creating a story I can love so dearly.
severusgoldstein chapter 26 . 7/18/2018
I love this so far- it's currently about 3 am and I just cannot stop reading it
Sciurid chapter 64 . 7/14/2018
This story is fantastic, and I enjoyed every minute I spent reading it. Some may say it's revisionist or apologetic, and there's a case that can be made in that regard, but it's also very faithful to canon. This is Snape's take on the events, not Harry's.

I love how rooted in place and time it is. I love how wonderfully fleshed out Snape's family is. This is my favorite type of fic; fic that strives to flesh out little plot points or details and rounds out characters that are underserved in the original narrative. I wish I could recommend this to everyone.
Guest chapter 64 . 7/13/2018
Just so that you know, this story has inspired me to write one of my own, called Always, on Wattpad.
Dana chapter 54 . 7/11/2018
That's so sad, though Phina was making me nervous.
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »