Reviews for A Difference in the Family: The Snape Chronicles
PihlajaPuu chapter 64 . 9/22/2013
Masterpiece. I have no words.
Anonymous chapter 64 . 8/31/2013
I have to say, I've been waiting impatiently for Pottermore to get around to covering Books 6 and 7, just for the hope of getting one last precious drop of JKR Snape backstory. I so wanted some additional closure for such a fascinating character arc beyond just a few memories in a bottle. I didn't think it was possible from anyone but Rowling herself, but your story has almost completely erased that need. Thank you so much for that! This is an absolutely magnificent piece of writing, and I'll forevermore consider this the honorary eighth book in the series.
Mu-Nition chapter 64 . 8/26/2013
This story is fantastic.

It is a beautiful character study, well thought out through and through. The writing is elegant and restrained, without resorting to extremes for the sake of extremity.

Possibly the best Snape story ever written. Definitely the best I've read.
Insuff3rable chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
the story kept me on the edge of my seat for days :) thanks!
Michelle chapter 64 . 8/10/2013
I have just finished this entire story...and can I say it is the most amazing, insightful, and moving story I have read in a very long time. I am a big fan of Snape's story, and your telling of the Harry Potter series from Severus's pov is incredible...well done... :)

cheers

Michelle
Tabby chapter 64 . 6/3/2013
The most beautiful and astonishingly well written fanfic I have ever read. I have been immersed in this every night for several months and now... there is nothing. A real talent you are.
mythri chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
it is real good
mythri chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
it is awesome you can publish it
Guest in Europe chapter 64 . 3/27/2013
This story is amazing - I have accomplished nothing over the last three days because I've been reading non-stop. Your fidelity to canon while maintaining Severus' pov is wonderful. His interior monologues are amazing. I will have to read this again... once I've had some sleep!
Thank you.
This story deserves so many more reviews.
Heinz-Lee chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This is a brilliant story. It is the best story of his life I have found so far.
Suzel chapter 26 . 2/3/2013
This chapter was a wonderful chapter to read, also I am from Mexico, born n' raised, I chuckled to myself trying to imagine a bunch of wizards trying to recreate the Mexican culture. Singing 'Cielito Lindo' would do it for me.
Sophie chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This was the second fanfiction I ever read and I've fallen in love with it. Snape is my favourite character that has ever been written on a page and I think you wrote him as beautifully if not more than J.K. Rowling herself. Thank you for giving me the best book I have ever read in my entire life, including the Harry Potter series. I can't bring myself to read any fanfictions concerning Snape after reading this because it's just so brilliant. A book has never stick with me so much or made me feel like this did. Thank you. P.S. I lied, I've read reflections in the silver mist and Elementary My Dear Potter!
Kai chapter 64 . 12/25/2012
I'm just going to say that was the best fan fiction I have read in my life. I think the view on Snape's life was amazing. You should write more fan fiction on Snape. He is my favorite character.
Thank you for the awesome story. Keep Writing.
Sydney Spica chapter 64 . 12/24/2012
It took me months to read all of this, but it was worth it. This is the most amazing story I've read on this site, hands down. I don't normally review, but I had to for this.

To the author: Thank You for writing this.
Tsope chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I don't know what to say... I've finally reached the end, and now I'm just sitting here, crying.

This story is honestly the best I've ever read on Fanfiction, and I cannot understand why this story has so few reviews and favourites.

I hereby accept this as canon. No one, except J. K. Rowling herself, could possibly rival this masterpiece.
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »