Reviews for Crossed Wires
Cullenboyz chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Happiest sigh ever. :') That was so lovely. Their awkwardness and insecurities were so believable and endearing. Loved it!
twilightladies chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Loved this, so cute! I could really feel the tension, how nervous they both were! Good luck! xo
Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Ahhhhhh those two poor things... That was quite a scare on both ends. Only thing is i'd have loved for her to tell him what she had in her purse. Well obviously she did we didnt get to hear it.

S'all good though. Great entry & good luck in the contest
Irish Charm chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I think that that was one of the most realistic proposal that I have read.
jpmoonlight chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
that was a mess of emotions doubts and hesitation... Wow, that was different... I wonder how ladies write so nicely... Awesome...

ps: what was the gift Bella got for him...
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Cute one shot, good luck in the contest! :) I liked the switching in POVs, it worked for the fic.
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Good luck in the contest!
freakamongfreaks chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I'm glad they both conquered their doubts! Very sweet!
abstract way chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This was very charming...I liked the build up of tension because I really didn't know how it was going to go. You did a great job balancing the realism-that things in life rarely go just as you plan...along with still making it a sweet story with the happy ending. I really enjoyed it. Thanks bb
WoodLily chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
You do a great job in showing how Edward and Bella always manage to get their wires crossed. I enjoyed the unusual approach too. Not many authors would look at 'the proposal that almost wasn't' in this way. Well done!
TKegl chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Awww...this was very sweet. Their anxiousness was palpable, and so was their relief once they realized they were on the same page.

Good luck in the contest!