Reviews for Love Trilogy
Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Ohhhhh I liked the multiple POVs... May have snorted a bit at Alice & RyGos (hahaaaa) and waw at Edward & Bella getting their freak a leek on in the museum.

Great entry hun & good luck in the contest :)
Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012

Great entry hun & good luck in the contest :)
Irish Charm chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
They were all really sweet and touching proposals. But Edwards was my favorite.
Terrabith chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I liked it i thought it was just like one of those 'fun' stories and i was wondering if you would counsider adding more to it. seriously it's amazing also your other story called just another proposal it's really good!
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I loved the idea of all three proposals happening at once. And each one fit the couple perfectly. Cute :) To be honest, I don't understand why it was all done in italics. Good luck in the contest!
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Good luck in the contest!
freakamongfreaks chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Such thoughtful proposals. What a sweet story. Love the ending! ;)
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Hahaha oh my! How sweet. I loved it :) Good luck in the contest :)))
tawelephant chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
That was great.
TKegl chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Such a sweet idea to have the three brothers propose on the same night. And the last line was awesome! :-)

Good luck in the contest!
abstract way chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
What a fun idea to have all three brothers propose the same night. I really liked how each proposal was very creative and unique to the couple. Rose, Alice and Bella are certainly very lucky girls! Lovely job.