Reviews for Of Lust and Hope
riderswaves123 chapter 1 . 8/4
Just a tip, if the author already says it's horrible and isn't convinced that he/she wrote a great story, how are we–the readers suppose to like it? Oh yeah, we aren't!
The beginning was great and I literally could feel with Bella and I had hopes for a O/S. But it got downward very fast and by the end it was totally ruined for me. The story was rushed to no end. Edward turns suddenly a 180? which doesn't fit to his character in this story. He wants the vineyard so badly for personal reasons but later says he was happy that he didn't get it because losing Bella was even worse(which btw doesn't make any sense. Edward believed he hired her and seems not to happy at first when he sees Bella. And most of all, Edward doesn't know her but wants to marry her?) And he needs eight months for that? The change of scenery is so sudden because the author hasn't any paragraphs or horizontal linies to seperate them. Once again a story I can happily flounce. It's really sad because the beginning was greatly built with so much tension.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
wow.. I just wanted to punch Bella in the face from beginning to end. she's so judgmental for being nothing but a waste of space
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Really good
WhyIsBellaTheOne chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
this is just another example of the glaring double standard in this fandom. Bella is nothing but a judgmental bitch who thinks she's always right.. but she's too much of a coward to even apologize. poor Edward would have had to crawl on glass to redeem himself or something! she's such an undeserving bitch! what a disappointing ending. I guess he really is masochistic..
lilysmily chapter 1 . 5/23/2012

taht's good!

bye

Lil
Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Hahaaaa, well this was kinda lotta funny. I enjoyed it though & thanks for entering. Your first entry to a contest was very well written. Good luck!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
NOOOO! did it really have to end? how badly do i wish there was more? i really enjoyed that and it was a great first contest entry.

GOOD LUCK!
Irish Charm chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Well I for one am very glad that you entered. This was a refreshing and cute story.
jpmoonlight chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Oh god, you say that wa brutal? NO, that wa amazing... I loved it soooooo much... Though the later part where they date a bit could be shown, since she didn't really say 'yes'... But anyways, the contest is about popping a question, right... I realllyyyyy liked it... Superlike it... Awesome story baby...
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Good luck in the contest!
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Sweet story. I liked the idea behind it. However, better editing could have helped, but the mistakes detracted very little - but that's understandable, given your situation. Good luck in the contest!
Jasperslittlesnack17 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Cutest story EVER! I swear this has the most creative storyline...anyway you did well. I hope you do good in the contest!
BeautifulMessenger chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
It wasn't too bad! The idea is really sweet. You could take it and make a nice long multi-chapter story out of it to develop Edward's character and their building relationship more. It's a classic "Pride and Prejudice" plot line. You can't really go wrong with that! ;)
freakamongfreaks chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Don't be so hard on yourself. I thought it was a cute story with a good premise.
Multishipper1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Haha I think it was funny. And cute.

Maybe a little fast at the end (or that's how I felt it), but I like it. Really :)

Good luck in the contest!