Reviews for Of Lust and Hope
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
wow.. I just wanted to punch Bella in the face from beginning to end. she's so judgmental for being nothing but a waste of space
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Really good
WhyIsBellaTheOne chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
this is just another example of the glaring double standard in this fandom. Bella is nothing but a judgmental bitch who thinks she's always right.. but she's too much of a coward to even apologize. poor Edward would have had to crawl on glass to redeem himself or something! she's such an undeserving bitch! what a disappointing ending. I guess he really is masochistic..
lilysmily chapter 1 . 5/23/2012

taht's good!

bye

Lil
Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Hahaaaa, well this was kinda lotta funny. I enjoyed it though & thanks for entering. Your first entry to a contest was very well written. Good luck!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
NOOOO! did it really have to end? how badly do i wish there was more? i really enjoyed that and it was a great first contest entry.

GOOD LUCK!
Irish Charm chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Well I for one am very glad that you entered. This was a refreshing and cute story.
jpmoonlight chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Oh god, you say that wa brutal? NO, that wa amazing... I loved it soooooo much... Though the later part where they date a bit could be shown, since she didn't really say 'yes'... But anyways, the contest is about popping a question, right... I realllyyyyy liked it... Superlike it... Awesome story baby...
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Good luck in the contest!
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Sweet story. I liked the idea behind it. However, better editing could have helped, but the mistakes detracted very little - but that's understandable, given your situation. Good luck in the contest!
Jasperslittlesnack17 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Cutest story EVER! I swear this has the most creative storyline...anyway you did well. I hope you do good in the contest!
BeautifulMessenger chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
It wasn't too bad! The idea is really sweet. You could take it and make a nice long multi-chapter story out of it to develop Edward's character and their building relationship more. It's a classic "Pride and Prejudice" plot line. You can't really go wrong with that! ;)
freakamongfreaks chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Don't be so hard on yourself. I thought it was a cute story with a good premise.
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Haha I think it was funny. And cute.

Maybe a little fast at the end (or that's how I felt it), but I like it. Really :)

Good luck in the contest!
muzaklover chapter 1 . 3/21/2012