Reviews for Angel's Science
Deb Y chapter 19 . 12/28/2016
Beautifully written!
Deb Y chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
I love this! Thank you...
cielknight chapter 19 . 1/26/2014
Happy ending kind of :D yaaay!
Fiction111 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Wonderful chapter! I love the character development and the hook.
Megz17 chapter 19 . 11/22/2013
I really enjoyed your story! It had great interaction of characters and a believable and enthralling plot. Many thanks :D
ShadowCat chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
This has been a great story and I'm so glad you got around to finishing it! I LOVED the last chapter, how you solved the mystery of the underground vampire fights with Veronika now working for Raphael and of course her relationship with Jasper. Best of all was the conclusion for Rina and Bryce. The solution to Rina's mortality was totally unexpected. It's been a while since I read the GH books so I'd forgotten about Holly Chang and her partial change. That was very clever and made a great ending to a wonderful Story.

The timeline worked out well too.

I believe Singh is contracted to write two more GH novels after the forthcoming Archangel's Legion but she may not stop at eight books in this series (she's currently working on book 13 of her Psy-Changling series). I am sure there would be scope for many more stories if you ever felt inclined.

THANK YOU for sharing your talents with us and GOOD LUCK! )
adoptedowl chapter 19 . 10/15/2013
Absolutely stunning! I've been waiting for this final chapter ever since I joined this website. Thank you for all the imagination, work and time you've put into this FF, this was a wonderful flight!
RivalsAreAllies chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Beautiful beginning!

This was...(*...Searching For Words...*)...This was...

Pure perfection.

There were a few grammatical, syntactical, and/or semantial, errors, here and there, but it was NEVER anywhere NEAR enough to even begin to detract from the wonderful feeling, flow, or frame of this story!

Now...onto the wonderful story, as aforementioned.

Hmmm.

HMMMMMMMM.

Okay. I usually am not so easy, or quick, to give praise (especially after reading just one chapter [I wish I'd be able read more right now, but I, LITERALLY, only had four minutes, so waddaya gonna do, right? ...Well, Raphael is gonna DO Elena, but that's another story XD]). But, screw that. This sh*t DESERVES good praise! It's ****in' awesome!

Action:

Nonexistent in this chapter, so, no need for me to comment.

Characterization:

Excellent. Veronika leaps right off of the page...and right into my mind. She will exist, not only the texts of this wonderful work, but also, in the vestiges of my mind...

And Rina. Well...Rina was interesting. She didn't stick with me as much...and I feel as though that was important. You properly showcased how humans are "fleeting" in Singh's world of Vamps and Angels...that was truly brilliant. But, yet, even though this is true, I find myself liking Rina and wanting to know more about her...even if just a little bit...

Jasper made me smile. I hope Veronika doesn't cut his throat after she f*cks him (you and I both know it'll happen). ...Okay, I lied. I hope she does. She is EXACTLY the kind of woman that I thought Dmitri would fall for! A totally badass, bloodthirsty (but, controlled), trained, taught, tempered, vampire vixen (that doesn't mean to be sexy...she just kind-of...is.). Not that I didn't like Honor...I did! I really did! I was just surprised when Singh made Dmitri end-up with Honor...although they really are sweet together...

Dialogue:

Like a symphony in written words. It's as if I'm sitting there, watching/listening to them, as the talk and interact! Beautiful!

Cannon:

Everything is ON-POINT, and NOTHING refutes ANYTHING Nalini has said/published...actually, it goes along with her works, as if she DID write it. So, kudos on that!

World-Building:

...Well. Singh already took care of that, didn't she...ah, well. You crafted, and showed, us the club-scene/underbelly (but not the worst), part of Manhattan high life, PERFECTLY!

Overall:

Damn, I wish I had AT LEAST an hour, to read HALF of this thing...but, nope. No free time. Dammit. Rest assured, though! I shall return! :D

Keep up the awesome work!

P.S. See how I added this work, and the author, to my "Favorite-FanFictions/List?" ...Well, you should check those out, and see just how many authors/stories get that distinction. Seriously. :)

Can't wait to read more!
Ellie chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
Awwwww please finish!
ShadowCat chapter 18 . 4/21/2013
I understand you wanted some constructive feedback for your story. You are a talented writer and show great promise. Your Veronika character is by far your strongest. I liked the way you introduce her and quickly indicate she has some dark secrets, this gets the reader hooked but you are slow to reveal her past which again is great writing, keeps the reader turning those pages! Rina and Bryce's relationship did come to a head a bit early on in the story but you recovered from that by throwing them a major 'curve ball' being that Rina cannot be Made, meaning she will age and die as a human while he remains forever young. That was a great twist. I'm curious to see where you will go with this? My only criticism would be in chapter 18, you have Rapahel kill Montgomery (great storyline there), we find out that Jason has captured James, the enemy spymaster, that he is being tortured/interrogated at the tower. Veronika is alive and well and finally hooks up with Jasper. That Rina and V are friends again and that Bryce is regenerating. I feel (and this is just my opinion) it's too many issues in one chapter, like your wrapping in up too quickly. It's not the way you solve each character's issue. That's great! It's just too much at once after such a wonderful story. You could have elaberated on Jason's pursuit of James and had much more of a confrontation with the bad guy, after all he was a great bad guy! Thoroughly wicked! I only say these things to be of help and encouragement. Not to offend you. You have a talent and are more than capable of writing a book with all your own characters if that is a path of your chosing. Good luck to you :) Can't wait to see how this ends!
MJ chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
Great story. Please update soon!
Emilia1910 chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Finished your 17 chapters and it would seem that I stopped short one chapter yesterday. Let's face it, all of us who read paranormal romance wait on the edge of our seats anticipating that first conquest. In this case, I have to admit to been somewhat disappointed. I can't take anything away from you as the writer, because I truly think that sexual foreplay, conquest and the afterglow have to be the hardest parts of the book to write. Most good writers (Singh, Cole, Kenyon) wait until 2/3 to 3/4 of the story to finally allow for that 'release' and the whole encounter can last a chapter, never mind a page. When done right, it has us on the edge begging for more. That build up of sexual tension between the two characters is ultimately created to heighten that 'release' and makes it even more powerful. I felt that there was not enough friction between Rina and Bryce to bring us to that point. I'm interested to see how you will explain the extreme and sudden turn around in Veronika/Velona's character. I liked the strong physical character you've created in V and I would hate to see her subdued. Good luck with the ending.
Emilia1910 chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
Just came across your site and store line. Read the first nine chapters and I know how important it is for a writer to receive feedback, so I wanted to let you how much I've enjoyed reading your adaptation of Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series. You've established strong identifiable, but empathetic characters which is one of Singh's strengths. I like the romantic progression of your story line with Rina and Bryce and can't wait to see where you go with V. You've brought back Elena and Raphael, two characters that Guild readers want to know and read more about. You've stayed true to Singh's feel for this series and successfully incorporated established characters and plots while adding your own significant stamp. Congratulations, can't wait to read the rest.
carmen261 chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
Love the dramatic ending of the story I would like to read the rest of it plz So plz write the next chapter
Guest chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
I love your story! It's the best fanfic I've read and it's sooo much like the real books that I can't stop reading it. Please update soon! ) XD :) :P ;D
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »