Reviews for Fate He Defied, Fate He Revived
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 9/5
That was badass. I like Sasuke being a good guy overall. The pactio combo was really cool. So fate has almost a split personality going on. Cool.
Shadow's Rapture chapter 16 . 8/21
Love the story and cant wait for more hope you update soon
Why was Mito Uzumaki not revived as well? She was also a previous jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi.
Alex2909 chapter 16 . 6/9
like the conversation between the people at mahora and the ones in narutos head
Colshan chapter 12 . 6/5
I like the story so far, but I don't like how everything is pretty much the same, with a few added bits and pieces.
swordsmanwielder chapter 16 . 6/1
Interesting, very interesting there nothing to say about it.
Have a Little Feith chapter 8 . 5/30
The things under Itachi's eyes aren't "tear troughs", as that would imply that he is essentially a crybaby. I think they would be better called "crow's feet", which occur from tiredness, or straining the eyes. Considering he was rather sick, it's probably the former.
Have a Little Feith chapter 6 . 5/30
By the way, the "Makashi Salute" is actually the Fencing opening salute. Star Wars isn't non-fiction, so you really should correct that to Fencing Salute, it holds more meaning.
Jarjaxle chapter 16 . 5/30
I liked The Chapter a Lot. Let's see if Mikoto Can keep her Disguise with out revealing that she is once again Alive.

Liked especially how Fate, his Ministra, Naruto, Eva-chan and rest of those who are in Mahora saw the Fight Between Itachi and Sasuke Happen. Enjoyed the Changes, that you made into Dialogue and Especially that Last part of the fight. For the Minute, tough I forgot that Akatsuki does not know that Naruto is Fate and that he is still alive. And was confused why Sasuke speaks Naruto like he is dead. Remembered it tough.

Damn good Chapter. I hope you update soon
UnsanMusho chapter 16 . 5/28
I'm really enjoying this fic, the only thing that makes me scratch my head is the lack of time the rookies are trying to spend with Naruto. I mean wouldn't they try and get their friend back or do they simply not care anymore? I don't think I saw Sakura talk to him.
Hakuryukou79 chapter 16 . 5/28
Well looks like since Sasuke in a sense did kill Naruto, I expected that he would gain the Mangekyo Sharingan. I look forward to the fight's conclusion.
NarutoXHonoka chapter 16 . 5/27
wow damn that was really long chapter :D, btw thx for the new chapter and i will wait your new chapter :D
buterflypuss chapter 16 . 5/27
good chap
UnsanMusho chapter 4 . 5/27
Each chapter I read of this fic the more I desire to read more, God this is an awesome fic XD
Markus-Antonius chapter 16 . 5/27
I liked this chapter a lot!