Reviews for Fate He Defied, Fate He Revived
Fate Rocks chapter 19 . 1/11
Most Negima fics revolve around either Negi or the protag of the crossover series so this is a refreshing change (especially as some are just a rehashing of canon events word-for-word but with a crossover character along for the ride). Fate is a cool guy and it's nice to see him getting more screen time here. This seems to be a mix of OP/badass and humor but I don't mind. I suppose part of the humor for me comes from Naruto series' convoluted backstories. Even if tales of the first ninjas and tailed beasts are frightening, one could hardly take it seriously when you tell people that they keep getting more and more OP.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 13 . 8/9/2017
Kakuzu cant use the cline thing with 4 of his hearts destroyed. His Nnjutsu as well will be much weaker as ge no longer has the affinity for it.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 12 . 8/9/2017
They dont even have chakra, at least i dont recall them having chakra.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 8/9/2017
It sounds like they where brought back for no reason other than to be in a harem.

Why would Naruto agree to something that shows his abilities? Well, i will have to asume he will show only basics and nothing more otherwise he is an idiot.

He really shouldnt have any feeling one way or another about Minato and Kushina. I mean i met my sister for the first time when i was 17 and well, while i knew it was my sister it didnt change the fact that she was a complete stranger. I knew i should probably feel something but no, it was little different to any other random person i met.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/9/2017
naruto x koyuki

naruto x shion
xirons20 chapter 11 . 8/8/2017
A great plan on the part of naruto.
xirons20 chapter 6 . 8/8/2017
Naruto vs sasuke that was a great fight.
xirons20 chapter 5 . 8/8/2017
Naruto is really cool in this story.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/8/2017
super
R-king 93 chapter 19 . 8/8/2017
Excellent chapter this was excellent chapter
xirons20 chapter 3 . 8/8/2017
So naruto (fate) now owns a mangekyou sharingan of shisui ?
Curse that already makes it even more op than before, that's great.
xirons20 chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
This is an interesting story.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/7/2017