Reviews for Unexpected
Guest chapter 22 . 11/14/2016
Reading it a second time doesnt soften the blow let me tell u :( but hope ur having fun in college bff i miss u
Guest chapter 22 . 6/22/2016
It's frustrating having to wait for the next story but that's only because this one is great enough to make you want more. I think it's amazing that you have that talent, especially so early on, to take someone else's characters and make them into your own entirely. You may have to put a disclaimer at the beginning but to me they're all your characters, apart from the old generation, because you gave them their personalities.
I also like how Scorpius chose both and neither at the end as he will stay at Hogwarts and see Rose although he won't be with her and he abides by his father's wishes but plans to confront him about his future and himself.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/2/2016
Lol u wild tho wyd
lea6501 chapter 3 . 2/24/2016
wow, thanks for a fantastic beginning. now I cant even let it go..
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
FINALLY AHH
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
LOVE IT AH
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
Love it- you're an amazing writer :))
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
Freaking amazing.
LillyMay77 chapter 22 . 10/11/2014
Noooooo! You can't end there. I'll go start the sequel, but I noticed there are only 3 chapters. Sometimes I'm not good with WIP because I get so anxious to know what happens next.

Great so, I really enjoyed! Please update more on the sequel!
Alliecat445 chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
omg I loved it
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Pretty sure there are drying spells?
blueice2449 chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
If James is anything like both his namesakes, Scorpius should send a card to Albus and Lily.
blueice2449 chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
Albus: Jerk.
Zara chapter 20 . 7/9/2014
In my head i always imagine Draco as different
i nearly died when i read the letter
Play nicely Draco xx
Zara chapter 19 . 7/9/2014
Heyyaaa
havent reviewed for a few chapters
still love this
ur an amazing writer x
ps: i sorta want them to argue or something