Reviews for Chance
Kittenklaws13 chapter 1 . 1/4
That's kinda how I felt when my father died. Except he isn't coming back. I wish that he was, though.
Gray is awesome chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Did anyone else notice how their names only appear once in the whole story?
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
this is probably pointless but... great story :)
Shining-Neon-Skies chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wow. You have a gift. I'm literally crying and barracking down while I'm writing this. You amaze me.
TwinsAreAwesome2 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Awesome wonderfully sweet fanfic love It!
azab chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
i loved it a lot
dolphinbear1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
O.o at first i couldn't tell who was who XD but then they said there names and i got it.
PigeonWife chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Forgive me, I am hungry and craving sweets atm.

Ahh Reading this was as delightful as eating an unhealthy dose of chocolate covered marshmallows

The initial bitterness of the angst that draws you in, all while leaving you to wonder about the mystery of the whole thing (like what was the problem, and whose thoughts are we peeking on). The first indulgence pushes us into an ongoing development, with nothing else to do but sympathize with the character at hand. From your paragraphs, I found snippets of the lyrics I could still remember, and enjoyed the way you've incorporated them into the fic.

Gonna stop this madness of trying (and failing) to sound smart:

The second part was a hell lot of fluff (which is the marshmellow cracking from beneath the chocolate). It was cute, it was adorable, and it had a nice happy ending, everything one could ask for in a fluff really.

For mistakes, from what I remember, there was a missing "a" and a mispelt "for" somewhere but nothing too big. Wording was a bit awkward or could have been better at some parts, but again, nothing serious.

Overall, nice job! I am completely convinced that you should write (and post) more oneshots
icedoll-necromancer chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
one word... awwwwwwwwwwwww :3
Rewinsan chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Oh my God! What should I say? This story is full of emotion that forced me to say "SO SWEET!" too many times, and continued to hug the wall for not able to resist this kind of sweet! *My mom looked at me with astonishment faces*

The plot goes calm, especially Natsu is very understanding on this story, he is driving me crazy!

Well, Great story!