Reviews for Gone
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
So sorry your lost your step mother this way, cancer is a demon we cannot exorcise and takes people before their time.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I'm sorry for your loss. This was a nice tribute.

DeansBabyBird
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I'm sorry for your loss. *hugs* This drabble is filled with your emotions, it brought tears to my eyes as well. Also, I will be praying for your stepmother. 3
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Good drabble. I'm sorry for your loss.

Leigh Ann
Dizzo chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Firstly, I'm so sorry to read about your loss; nothing I can say will make you feel better but it sounds like your stepmother was a strong lady who fought hard, and I hope you can take comfort in that.

Your drabble really brought home the pain and emptiness of fresh grief and was an excellent piece of work.

Well done x
Tifaching chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
My condolences on your loss. I know how hard it is at times like these. It really does help to let your feelings out on paper, or screen.

Lovely look at Dean after Bobby's loss. Those boys just have scar after scar of the people who have been ripped away from them.

Nicely done.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
My warmest condolences to your loss, FallenAngel. I lost my father last October and I still can't really believe that he'll never come back, that he's simply gone from our life. Everybody deals with a loss his own way - and yes, it'll take a long way to heal - especially if you had a deep relationship like Dean and Sam had with Bobby. He probably was more of a father to them then John, in his way. Thanks for sharing. I don't know how it's with you, but for me being here in this communitiy and sharing stories and thoughts with these people ment a lot especially during these very hard months of my father's illness (blood cancer).

Hugs