Reviews for Love You like a Love Song
TinaF chapter 1 . 3/17
Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Great. Story but uh "favorite football team, the Mariner's, won the Super Bowl." I laughed for 5 minutes
Cappsy chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I liked it. Pne thing confused me though. I'm not sure if it was on purpose or not, but the mariners are a baseball team not a football team.
The Red Teardrop chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Fantastic story:) You are a very talented person:)
Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Well congrats to you author/authress *giggle snort*, you have legitimately popped my feminine slash cherry and I must say, I kinda liked it. It was a pretty good story.

Good entry & great job in the contest!
abstract way chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I'm always amazed when someone can fit so much story in a one shot...it's impressive, and you do that here. I really enjoyed reading the natural way Bella and Leah's relationship started and the happiness they brought to each other's lives. Their friendships with Jake and Edward added a nice contrast to the story.

I love that by the end I knew these two were destined to be together and that they will be great life partners. Now that's a happy ending! Thanks bb
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
SUCH a good relationship. I LOVED Bella and Leah. It was an amazing read. Great job and good luck in the contest :)
84gemstone chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
It maybe odd the Leah and Bella are getting it on when Charlie and Sue just got married but you can't help who you love. If you write any gay J/E or B/L drop me a line cause boy that's HOT :) good luck x
TKegl chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Awww...this was so sweet. I really like Leah and thought she got short changed in the Saga. It's nice to see her get her happy ending!

Good luck in the contest!
NUNICHAN chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Honey I LOVED it! The way Charlie proposed to Sue made me laugh! It would be so like him. It was hard for me to see Jacob as 'gay' but the way you wrote him make me like him, he's funny & witty. The song fits the story so well it's amazing, or maybe the story fits the song...anyway I thought the way Leah & Bella got together was just so them. It didn't feel rushed or forced which is very good & it was sexy proposal was just wonderful! Completely something Leah in her impulsiveness would say & Bella saying thank you was just too cute!

OMG! Charlie in this is just too much, I 3 him so much for being so supportive and giving with the girls. He's just too sweet!

-CammillaBlack