Reviews for Repairing a Broken Heart
Valckross chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Men your stories are good
Elete12 chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
yay!
Smile for an Omega chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Wow, thats good. "What will the pack leader do to Katy and Brady? Find out in chapter four of Repairing a Broken Heart!" I can't wait to read the next chapter!

elete12 chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Well sorry but agian my comouter refuses to show images so security thing not working for me

Lol silly me i forgot this already happened but still listen to my advise if you are having the same problem.

And in the name of cliff hangers already done chapter 7 on my book but saving fornthe summer when everyone has nothing to do but vegitate

Stay sharp and strong Elete12
xSpiteWolfx chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
glad to help man

btw ur story is going great
Mojotheomegawolf chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Great job dude. Good to see Brady finally kick some a**. And you're doing good building up his relationship with Katy.
Elete12 chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Uggghhh he does ound like a b***... good job keep it going. Jerks like zak made my life hell until 7th grade when i grew into my body lol... ahhhhhh that was a good year got my first real fight lol he ran home crying. And actually erned respect too funny how that worjs guess every one hated demitriez.

Any ways can' stand a** holes like that.

Hmm this girl sounds like the one that hangs with the wrong crowd. I like her already. :)

Wow trying to keep my train of thought here... so does she have that affect on you or do you just like her as a freind? And judging by the title this wom't end well for someone tell me if you need a new character and i just recently posted my first story have big hopes for it .

Now i a rambling any ways hope to see more oh and before i foget make a character that everyone can relate to like a mother throw her in- oh wait forgot real life sorry heh well for fiction make a character every one can relate to.

You show promise i will give you that and if you had a chance to know me in real life that would be a major complement.

Stay sharp and strong elete13

In you case trynot to get too violenty with this zak guy and keep your freind

close. I also recomend keeping you public image up if you are in public other will help you you would be surprised at human generosity. Also if you do get jummped dont run cause then you are the wimp that ran. Stay and go for gut shots keep him gasping and deliver the final blow. And if you do get beat remember the public image shoe your bruses and scrapes now you are the guy who got beat and keeps going no one will mess with you...

Agian rambling sorry well sleep time.
ilovemysuperman chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Love it ! Can't wait for more
Smile for an Omega chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Good new chapter! Your definitely keeping the story moving in chapter two of Repairing a Broken Heart! "Will Brady be ok? Fin out in chapter three!"

Mojotheomegawolf chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Great update bro. I really like the effort that you've put into this story and that you have taken the GIGANTIC leap and wrote about your own life experience. That takes guts.

Anyway, update this as soon as you can and I'll be here to read and review for ya.
xSpiteWolfx chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
i dont care how long it took for the update because it was well worth the wait great start.
Stefa-Heart chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I think that this is great and I am excited to read more!
Mojotheomegawolf chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Honestly this wasn't bad at all for a first crack at writing. There were some small problems with your punctuation and sentence structure, but those issues will pass with time. I can't wait until the real thing shows up. I can already tell that this is gonna be good
THE WHITE ALPHA chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I will like this story so far are you going to have Kate and humphery as your friends in this story and will they be be married and have pups to and will Lilly be in it to. I hope you don't put Garth in it I don't like to much.

Well all in all I think it will be good
Smile for an Omega chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Your story's start off is very good! "What will happen to Brady? Was this person really Katy? Or was it someone much meaner? Find out in chapter two of Repairing a Broken Heart by REX and REY."