Reviews for Some Say in Ice
elenalena chapter 1 . 2/16
Omg I can't breath. I'm crying too hard!
jmolly chapter 1 . 1/23
Finally catching up to you (a bit). This is soooo sad. xo
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 1/4
Holy sheeze. I was bawling at the end.- when it became clear that he was nit going to let her starve to death or freeze to death, I was over come w/ a strong emotional rush. He'd given her one of the best, happiest, & satisfying days of her life, then did the kindest & most dignified things he could do for both of them.
Wow.- that was just beautiful. Their true love & sacrifices each day for the other.
U potrayed this story well. So bleak, & just hopeless. It sucked me in & broke my heart.
Very well done.
TheRealSlimShady chapter 1 . 1/1
That was exceedingly depressing. But so well written I can't even be mad.
TwiTrinity chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
omfg can't stop crying,loved it
ggb-luma chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Ohhhh, this was sooo heartwrenching. .Loved it. .
Saya.Y-Lover chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
very sad. I cried.

I don't usually read tragic endings but I've been reading your other stories and I just had to see if this one was just as well done.

Good job. I hope you continue writing and sharing your brilliance for a long time to come.
LBelle chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
What an incredibly beautiful, but equally sad story. The tears just won't stop. I've just recently found you, and the few of your stories I've read so far have been by far the best I've read. I've read many a ff. Interesting, intelligent, different, and so well written. I'm looking forward to the update for TSW:ANW, but while I wait, I'm going to have to check out your original work. Thank you for your stories.
xXDeviouslyInnocentXx chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This is a beautiful story. Actually beautiful does not even describe this story . But as far as words go it was beautiful
RowanBronze chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Wow! This was so beautifully done! So sweet yet so sad. Thank you for sharing with us!
Denny52 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
: ( :( : (
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
You could write a series on this if you had oc's! This is one of the best fanfics I have read ever! You are amazing!
lovingandliving chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Ms. Bryan,

Over 2 years after this first published, I still venture back to read it about once a month. I read TwiFic at an almost obsessive level, and never has anything struck such a deep chord with me as this beautiful and haunting story. I just want to thank you so sincerely for this. Your words are a gift to the world.

l&l
Cina's chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Wonderful story... But so sad :-(
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Most powerful orignal story I ever read! I cried all the way through it. So much courage and love that Bella and Edward showed to each other. You are an excellent writer. I epically loved the alien story, Edward was the alien and Bella the human woman who gives him her love and children. Sorry the name escapes me now. I have NEVER read a more Loving Edward and the tail most erotic and romantic.