Reviews for Some Say in Ice
This was so bittersweet.
aroundsundown chapter 1 . 9/3
oh my heartbreaking :'(
w0nd3rl4nd chapter 1 . 7/6
he poisoned the tea, didn't he? and he's going to kill himself. I read this a year ago and I thought they were just going to sleep. I was so innocent. I'm crying so hard right now.
carina2026 chapter 1 . 7/1
Oh my. So sad and sweet!
It was very sad . Hope the world never comes to that. Your a good writer. Thank You
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 6/27
Oh goodness, that broke my heart. What a touching tale you wrote here. I'm glad that they kept their humanity through it all to the very end. And great job making it so visual. I pictured everything so clearly. Thanks for writing and sharing.
tammy0208 chapter 1 . 6/23
So sad but so good also.
Shadow Masen chapter 1 . 6/19
Oh my, how heart-wrenchingly beautiful. Their love was so tangible, in the face of so much suffering. Thank you for sharing this.
FicSisters chapter 1 . 6/19
We are so pleased to recommend this story today among other wonderful Edwards.
renewagain chapter 1 . 6/19
I really enjoyed this, surprisingly so since well, you know. But wow. Making me think about all the extra good things I have in my life.
Do'B chapter 1 . 5/6
Such a heartfelt story, so heartbreakingly upsetting yet so beautifully written.

Bella had no idea, Edward made the ultimate decision, seeing to Bella's needs before his own.
elenalena chapter 1 . 2/16
Omg I can't breath. I'm crying too hard!
jmolly chapter 1 . 1/23
Finally catching up to you (a bit). This is soooo sad. xo
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 1/4
Holy sheeze. I was bawling at the end.- when it became clear that he was nit going to let her starve to death or freeze to death, I was over come w/ a strong emotional rush. He'd given her one of the best, happiest, & satisfying days of her life, then did the kindest & most dignified things he could do for both of them.
Wow.- that was just beautiful. Their true love & sacrifices each day for the other.
U potrayed this story well. So bleak, & just hopeless. It sucked me in & broke my heart.
Very well done.
TheRealSlimShady chapter 1 . 1/1
That was exceedingly depressing. But so well written I can't even be mad.