Reviews for In Which An Extraction Goes Terribly Wrong
lynnstar chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Great story, I really loved it. I'm a sucker for hurt Dean/caring Sam stories and this was one of the best. Those little flashbacks during the Stanford years was a really nice touch. I love the way the story starts in one place and it goes in an unexpected direction. Now I've have to check out your other stories since you did such a wonderful job with this one. thank you for the time and effort you and all the other writers put into these stories to entertain us, it's definitely appreciated.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Oh my... with the summary I never expected the story would be like this...

Achy... it was stung my heart !

But this is so Great !

I'm so glad Dean is okay now...
Sam would blame himself more if Dean's condition get worst...
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This is beautiful and almost made me cry.
Moony1972 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This was AWESOME! I liked it. You got the characters down really well, I truly am impressed. Very few writers actually have the Winchesters down as well as you do.
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This is really fantastic! I loved how you threw in all those surreal little memories between sections.
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Aww man, I properly sobbing! This is wonderful!
ManySkils chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This was so lovely it made me cry.
As time goes by I learn to appreciate these 2 unique characters that Kripke, the writers, and mostly Jensen and Jared created for us.
Thanks for exploring them for us.
XxDrenchedInSinxX chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This was amazing. I loved it, I'm at a loss of other words. :)
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This is really, really wonderful writing and I enjoyed the little flashbacks between the present. Fantastic job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
ah! scary medical conditions. i loved the flashbacks into their relationship. great!
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
It was a nice story. I know the feeling. I'm living a few hours from my sister and even though I have my husband, pets and a few people that I meet now and then - it's never the same as being with her.
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh god this is so amazing I can't even think anymore oh fuck this

I love the way you wrote this with the little pieces of Stanford and both of them missing each other in different ways, and your characterizations are just spot-on. Everything is beautiful and nothing hurts. Fantastic one-shot. Million thumbs up. :)
JuDei chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was really great! I enjoyed the way you wove the flashbacks into the story; you could feel a lot of the emotion the boys were going through at various stages. As someone with an itinerate family, I love the phrase that home is less of a place and more of a person. Really loved it, thanks!
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
in order: lol got caught,funny,scary, and back to normal:)
Tisha Wyman chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is a fabulous story. It really touched my heart and made me cry. Thank you.