Reviews for Ending Together
Zallow chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Too bad that Mark isn't a playable character :( I don't think however that he would be a sarcastic guy wearing glasses Anyway, your fanfiction was really good, I enjoyed it, thanks ! :D
Brian303 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
jesus this was annoying to read
Animajunki1230 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I think you used over 90 bloodies for the record. But that was funny as hell! I enjoyed it greatly!
Nascent Opalescence chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Wow! Very well written! Overall much better than I'd expect from a romance one-shot of Fire Emblem. I actually was curious how a Fire Emblem one shot with all the fighting already over could work well, and this answered that curiosity. In particular there were parts that stood at as especially good, such as the humor throughout the introduction of all the characters at the beginning. Realizing how many people you can get in a Fire Emblem playthrough, I expected the beginning to devolve into a huge boring slog, merely recounting the job classes of each person until they became faceless army units. However, (though it did start to get long at the end I suppose) you were able to write this in a way that made it fun to read through. Loved the descriptions of the pegasi and the sarcasm toward job classes. I can note however that it feels like not enough was described about Lyndis, oddly enough. She is obviously the center of Mark's attention, and I think I expected more to be said in depth about her, from Mark's point of view OTHER than just "goddess" and stuff. And the depth of their relationship...it was hinted that they were friends that connected personality wise sometime in the past and stuff, but within the story itself only the fact that Lyndis was pretty came across. I guess what I'm saying is, "show" more about Lyndis (Hey, no dirty thoughts!), rather than just "telling" that Mark likes her. That being said, Mark's reactions is being with Lyndis speak for themselves, and his awkwardness is really well played. In addition, Lyndis having guilt over killing people was a very good touch, characters never seem to acknowledge the gravity of killing people (except in like Tales of the Abyss) so I think its nice you confronted that. All I know of Lyndis comes from her assist trophy in SSBB, so I can't make any comments on how accurate her characterization was. It was a very fun read, usage of bloody and Mark's sarcasm were highlights, though I did find his personality to be a little too...unrefined and immature for a master tactician (mentally comparing Mark to Soren in FE: PoR). I really liked the three paragraphs at the end detailing how the characters ended up; a nice shout out to how the games are. As someone who apparently "isn't used to writing in such a manner"...you're really good at writing in this such of a manner. Congrats! And I can't wait for your next piece! :D (note that this review is made the day after I read this, so I may be off in some of my remarks due to the story not being entirely fresh in my mind.)
COOKIECHEESEMAN chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
There's a bloody good chance that you said "bloody" way too many bloody times. But I bloody doubt it. :p

Holy crap, this is one of the funniest things I've ever read! You made sure to pack in the jokes without making it stupid. Nice job! Not too many can do that.

This was written quite well as well! (uh, ignore that weird sentence) Some authors mistakenly think that if they're writing a humour fic, quality can take a back seat. You've avoided this, in my opinion, and kept good quality. Great job!

This submission was bloody good. Keep the bloody going without resorting to real blood... or... whatever... the heck that's supposed to mean...

10/10 Woo hoo!
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Haha, I gotta concur with the other reviewers...this was great! The sarcastic, snarky tone made me laugh out loud a few times as I read this. Hope you stick around, man!
Phoenix007x chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
*o* Amazing! this was awesome just perfect!
Sleeper 3173 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Good job! Funny and sweet, and makes me wish Mark had a speaking role in the game.
Satisfied Reader chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Dear god why would you write this?

Why why why why why

Why in the name of all that is holy would you write this?

It was so good I could cry.

It was near flawless. The plot was simple but captivating, the tone was consistent but vivid, and the overall execution was nothing short of incredible. I laughed, cried, and laughed again. It was like finding a diamond in the giant sea of wretch that is fanfiction.

I'm angry now though because I know I won't be finding anything like this anytime soon and that my elevated expectations lifted by your gem of a story will be crushed helplessly by the slop others call writing. I know I've insulted many people, but damn it this site needs more people like you.
Satisfied Reader chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Dear god why would you write this?

Why why why why why

Why in the name of all that is holy would you write this?

It was so good I could cry.