Reviews for Nothing That I Wouldn't Try
Hi5totheface chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
I hope this is updated soon.
Hi5totheface chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
I seriously love this story. It's amazing and you have hardly any typos (unlike most people) so I can read it easily and happily. I love these pairings. And's just an amazing story!
datgurlwiththacurlz chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
OMFG please continue with this! it's such a beautiful I want to see them get to Disneyland! :'3

if you have the time PLEEEEAAAASE finish this! and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who would agree that this is one of the best South Park fics on the internet! very well done
MikoKitty182 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
More please! I can't wait to see how it ends!
6747 chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
kenny made it up to her
fuckincraycray23 chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Omg that last chapter brought me to tears :3 so beautiful and amazingly written. I enjoyed this a lot, even though im not very into either dof the pairings. So amazing and pleeeease continue! I want to meet princess jasmine! ;)
prettyoddrydonfan chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
Ah yay! This story is so awesome and I'm happy to see it continued. Although I know you said you would but still it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I'm very happy that they made up. I can't wait for your next update and to see how the whole disney land thing goes.
KirstenTheDestroyer chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
Kenny is so precious. Just. This whole chapter should just be renamed, "Kenny kind of being an ass for a second there but makes a quick comeback and blossoms into the most precious child you have ever witnessed."
Here are prime examples of his preciousness:
"Clyde is a traitor and a scoundrel,"
"Um. I don't know. She's got pretty big," Kenny makes a motion to his chest, "Uh, yeah. Those. She's – curvy?"
"It's really cool stuff, though,"
Also, Craig, man. He's kind of like Kenny's sassy and cranky advice fairy.
And it makes me very happy.
Miaou chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
I really like the honesty of emotions and especially the way you didn't draw out the drama, but let Kenny and Bebe get to the heart of the matter. I don't know what the next two chapters hold but if they don't make it to Disneyland, I hope that'll be the sequel. ;p
lilykinz200 chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Kirstyn chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
This is amazing! I cant wait to see what happens next! ;3
KirstenTheDestroyer chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
Kenny. Kenny. What. What. What are you doing.

Stop. Stop right now. Abort. No. Bad.

The second he got into that mosh I knew something was up.

I'm just so upset. Why. Why would you do that. I can't even be excited about Clyde and Craig being engaged anymore. Poor Bebe. I just don't even know how to respond. All my feels.
Miaou Jones chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
I've had this in my "to read" folder ever since you first mentioned it a couple of months ago, and kind of had an idea I'd wait for it to be finished (I usually don't like reading in-progress stories). And damn, dude-part of me is kicking myself for not waiting because the ending of Chapter 7 is *rough*. Most of me is wishing I'd started it sooner, though. I love all the relationships here, not just the romantic ones but between each two, and the development of those relationships (again, not just the romantic ones; I really like the subtle shifts in how the others are coming to think of Craig and, I hope, how he's coming to think of them, too). A few chapters in I was thinking I wanted to write some Clyde/Craig fanfic of this fic, but even when things happen off-screen nothing feels missing, and I just have a nice, full feeling.

And, in spite of the turn at the end of this chapter, the love between Kenny and Bebe is just beautiful. You've mentioned a few times how much you're enjoying writing this and it shows! 3
prettyoddrydonfan chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
"Kenny turns up his music as they roll on, which wakes Craig. He doesn't complain, but he does fold his arms over his chest and frown until Clyde hands him his water bottle and rubs his shoulder absentmindedly. The scowl melts off of Craig's face, replaced by a subtle look of contentment. If Kenny hadn't been cooped up with Craig as long as he has now, he's not sure he would have noticed it, but he's starting to notice the little shifts of Craig's moods in ways he hadn't before."

Ughh so cuuute. I kept having to pause like every five seconds to squeal and sigh. I had this huge dumb smile on my face during the whole Craig/Clyde proposal. That whole scene was just so perfect and sweet.

"Sorry," she whispers, but she turns to kiss him and laughs under her breath against his ear, "I'm not sorry."

After reading more of this fic I think it's safe to say that these two are officially one of my favorite pairs.

"Tweek's music is hypnotic. He doesn't sing for several songs, and when he does several songs later, his voice is distorted, robotic and confident. He doesn't look nearly as scared as he did when he started his set, like he's fallen into the same trance that the audience has under the music, bobbing their heads and swaying to the sound, eyes closed as if in a trance."

I just love the image of this that I have in my mind after reading this part. I absolutely love DJ Tweek I think it's just so cool. Ah oh my god that ending I did not think that was going to happen. Here I was stuck in my little bubble all happy and giddy while reading this then just wow. Oh I hope they work this out just fine.
Cchall chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! That's all I said at the end of this chapter for a good minute.

Let me start from the beginning really. I thought it was really cute when Clyde proposed to Craig, I thought it was going to be the other way around. I can only image Craig, with big eyelashes, just batting them away while he stares at his diamond. PP

Craig rubs his temple. For a horrible instant, Kenny thinks that he's about to reject Clyde. But he smiles a little and answers more quietly, "Why'd it take so fucking long, huh?"

Haha, it was cute though, like he couldn't wait another second to find out if he would say yes or not and make Craig officially his.

I must say though, the 4 of them in the car just traveling, kind of fun to read. I really like this kind of story.

Ahh, just going to skip to it, that pixie chick just ruined everything between *sobs* Kenny and Bebe!

I apologize for this awful excuse of a review, it was really good chapter. Haha, you were telling Bri about DJ Nervous Wreck, kind of a cute name. I like it, and I like Tweek. And like EVERYTHING. Okay I'm done. Cannot wait until the next chapter! (I probably can though, I'm waiting right now...) ...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »