Reviews for Sisters
DianeB chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Wow. You've really captured Ruth's professional "voice." Clearly, you're either in the field or must've done a fair amount of research before writing this, and I applaud you for it.

Even though it was horrible and sad to lose Joan, I thought the addition of Ruth would be good for Martin *and* Louisa. Nice to see what was going on in her life before she got that fateful call...
ggo85 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I'm a huge fan of writers who go do something original . . . and this portends to be one of those stories. Looking forward to seeing where you take this. I know it will be great!
Bodmin chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Great start. It will be interesting to explore the world through Ruth Ellinghams eyes. She's quite a character. I'm looking forward to it.
GriffinStar chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
As someone who lives near enough to the real Broadmoor to hear the warning siren being tested every Monday morning at 10am, good to see that you have done your research on the place.

A very interesting start to what is a very different story to your other one. Well done!
Boots1980 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Brilliant start to a well-researched story. Aunt Ruth is a fascinating woman.
robspace54 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
The game's afoot! Interesting to read Aunt Ruth's POV of her work and patients. The crossover of her thoughts to her nephew was great, and now there is a crisis...

Very nice beginning.
fanficfan71 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
A fascinating start, it's great to read a bit about Ruth's work. Looking forward to your next update.