Reviews for Love, Hate and Blood
Gh0StWr1teR1 chapter 18 . 8/1
Just want to say many thanks for writing an 18 chapter story (pretty amazing you could keep the creativity gong on for so long) GREAT WRITING AND STORY
Rafja chapter 18 . 7/9
Hi,
I hope you finde the time to continue the story again. I just love this story. It's one of my most beloved storys, so I just hope that you will not forgett this story. I don't mind the waiting, as long as there is hope ()

Rafja
Izaya-kun chapter 18 . 5/3
Heerrroo~ my lovely human author I wish you would come back now and update your stories ;). It's been a very long time since then. It's MY BIRTHDAY TODAY! Ore to Tanjoubi Ommeditou desu~!
Sasuki- yuu chapter 18 . 3/13
De verdad es muy entendible tu situación,animo amigo/a.
Me encantan tus historias y ésta en particular :D
Louluchan98 chapter 18 . 2/4
are you still writing this or are there no more updates coming? :(
i really love this stry *-*
shizuo lover jk chapter 1 . 1/25
hahahahahahahaha i would JK JK JK JK JK JK JK XDDDDDDDDDDD
Diclonious57 chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
I thought it was atem and I almost lost my shit
Kyuubineko chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
Don't worry... I understand. This review is NOT to bug you for the next chapter, but to wish you luck in life. Most importantly, keep healthy! It's sort of pointless if you were sick... So, all the best!
Please chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
Please continue this! I will pay to read the next chapter if I have to. I just hope Izaya dies and THEN becomes a vampire so he can live with Shizuo for the rest of their lives.. It would be heart touching if Shizuo was crying and freaking out over Izaya when(or if.. :( ) he wakes up as a vampire, thinking he killed Izaya for good.
RES chapter 18 . 9/21/2014
update please.
AsumeKona chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
Though it has been quite some time now, I am sorry for your loss. Just know that as long as your remember him, your father will continue to live on in your memory and your heart. Carry his memory and he will never truly die.

Moving on to the story, I really liked it. I think the AU is interesting, as is the plot, and the characters are very IC according to how they are in the books and their new backgrounds. I would love if you were to update, but I understand if you are too busy supporting yourself to write. Thank you for the story and I hope you may have a chance to get back to it.
possessedwords chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
It's okay I understand and my heart goes out to you.
sea07 chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
hope someday you'll continue this fic :)
Ravenshadow16 chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
I understand perfectly and will continue waiting patiently for you to update if you ever do. You are a wonderful writer, but I respect the fact that your everyday life is taking precedence for it was there first and will always be the most important thing in your life for it is your life. I'll wait with the rest of your fans for you to post, but if you don't I understand and respect the choice.

Raven
kireikitsune chapter 18 . 5/12/2014
I like this story, Shizaya is different here, not like some normal OOCness but I think your writing is different from Shizaya's story that I've been reading so far. It's 2014 and I'm waiting for the new updates. Fyi, my father passed away 4 years ago and the whole world still spinning around me. Don't just sit around and do nothing, keep forward! I know you can do it.