Reviews for Love, Hate and Blood
sakuki-yuu chapter 18 . 3/13
De verdad es muy entendible tu situaci├│n,animo amigo/a.
Me encantan tus historias y ├ęsta en particular :D
Louluchan98 chapter 18 . 2/4
are you still writing this or are there no more updates coming? :(
i really love this stry *-*
shizuo lover jk chapter 1 . 1/25
hahahahahahahaha i would JK JK JK JK JK JK JK XDDDDDDDDDDD
Diclonious57 chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
I thought it was atem and I almost lost my shit
Kyuubineko chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
Don't worry... I understand. This review is NOT to bug you for the next chapter, but to wish you luck in life. Most importantly, keep healthy! It's sort of pointless if you were sick... So, all the best!
Please chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
Please continue this! I will pay to read the next chapter if I have to. I just hope Izaya dies and THEN becomes a vampire so he can live with Shizuo for the rest of their lives.. It would be heart touching if Shizuo was crying and freaking out over Izaya when(or if.. :( ) he wakes up as a vampire, thinking he killed Izaya for good.
RES chapter 18 . 9/21/2014
update please.
AsumeKona chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
Though it has been quite some time now, I am sorry for your loss. Just know that as long as your remember him, your father will continue to live on in your memory and your heart. Carry his memory and he will never truly die.

Moving on to the story, I really liked it. I think the AU is interesting, as is the plot, and the characters are very IC according to how they are in the books and their new backgrounds. I would love if you were to update, but I understand if you are too busy supporting yourself to write. Thank you for the story and I hope you may have a chance to get back to it.
4SnowAngels chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
It's okay I understand and my heart goes out to you.
sea07 chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
hope someday you'll continue this fic :)
Ravenshadow16 chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
I understand perfectly and will continue waiting patiently for you to update if you ever do. You are a wonderful writer, but I respect the fact that your everyday life is taking precedence for it was there first and will always be the most important thing in your life for it is your life. I'll wait with the rest of your fans for you to post, but if you don't I understand and respect the choice.

Raven
kireikitsune chapter 18 . 5/12/2014
I like this story, Shizaya is different here, not like some normal OOCness but I think your writing is different from Shizaya's story that I've been reading so far. It's 2014 and I'm waiting for the new updates. Fyi, my father passed away 4 years ago and the whole world still spinning around me. Don't just sit around and do nothing, keep forward! I know you can do it.
Anonymous chapter 18 . 5/2/2014
I hope that things will be alright soon, keep strong :)
Tina Vainamoinen chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
Hehe, five days, huh? It was good, my friend. :)
Tina Vainamoinen chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
Didn't expect that.

Hey, Iza-chan's birthday is the day after mine! Cool!