Reviews for Graduation Day
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I like it. :)
-Cam
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
WOW intense. That's the way of life!
Hohenstaufen chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I like this story SO much. I totally get how Duke's feeling. I'm going to leave for Boston this spring: more than four thousands miles away from home. And, in not-so-many years the process will repete itself. God, I'm so frigging scared. I was watching Billy Elliot tonight, and, I don't know, you and Stephen Daldry cheered me up a bit. Thank you!

Great story!

"Everything wonderful and terrible, all at once"
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Brilliant. Writing is art and art is at its best when it reflects reality. This does this. Keep writing!
lost in a musical daydream chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Aw, that was really great. :)
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Ohh... this was BRILLIANT. I don't think I've ever read anything that captures this exact feeling so well. I also like that they didn't all stick with their high school loves. That was a nice, realistic touch.
Didi chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Brilliant as always! The details and reality based ideas and thought process really grounded this story. (Yes, you're right; they won't have lasted more than a year given how little they had to work with.) I love the ending and would love to read more... maybe Spring Breaks and Winter Vacation packages? (hint, hint) Thanks for the wrap up and the heartfelt promise of a beautiful tomorrow.
Bianca chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Yay *-* great story man, I'm so happy that there is a new story here, I LOVE this movie, please keep writting.