Reviews for A Surprise For Wanderer!
Tris 22 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
that was good
laurlielove chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Beautiful :)
nona24 chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, so cute!
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
I loved the idea of a pressent for Wanda, and Ian's agonizing over what to get her was very in character. All your dialogue was believable, and I loved Mel's lines.

Oh, and for the record I've done worse about updating. Life just gets in the way sometimes, and the evils of procrastination.
patsgirl13 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
This was great! Good job. Do you even love the people who don't review in English?
Bloodredfirefly chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
This is really good! And it doesn't matter that it's short - quality over quantity. I love Melanie's idea, and I can't wait to find out what Ian's is:)
Jillybean chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Virtual cookies!

I like the story, nice idea.
Jipl chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Amo a sua fic. Parabéns. Sim. Sou do Brasil. E para ler sua fic uso um tradutor. Acho que para uma pessoa altruísta é só dar para ela a felicidade de quem ela ama.
Bloodredfirefly chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Ooh, I like it. Good texture, though what can he get her? Hmm, I shall leave that mystery for you. You had like one type (I have hundreds. There so annoying) right at the very end. But I like the way you right, it's full of good ideas. As for it being short, quality over quantity. I once saw a 500,000 Harry Potter fic - most boring thing I've ever read. So thankyou for your wonderful writing! Keep it up!
hostforever chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
i wanna know what happens! How could ou just, jus not tell us what his idea was? :(
Bloodredfirefly chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
You evil person how could you NOT say what the idea was? But the plot line is really good. A bit short, but super long things are no fun anyway and whatever suits you.

Oh, and thanks for the hug, I feel all warm and snugly now!