Reviews for Awake
Annitsu chapter 13 . 11/14/2015
...um...good story. but...uh... Sorry for my lack of intelligent words at the moment, I'm trying to find a proper response to this...ehehhhehhh...Please keep writing, and maybe cut back a bit on the language? If not, that's okay, I suppose, buuuut...anyways! THank you for writing, I was pretty ha[[y to see here are actual fanfics about Style Savvy, including romance.
Mia chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
Mia
Hey!
Where have you been?! I've been waiting for your update for a long time because I'd love to see this story finish! I know there was one discriminating review from a reader stating how your story was similar to Roses Cry, but from what you're saying, Embrosa seems cool with it (even though she's started something new...)
All I want is for your true author colours to reveal themselves and for you to finish this story cliche or not. I absolutely love it. Pleeeasseeee! I've also hot friends who miss it.
Hope everything goes well,
Mia.
Jasmine chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
Plz keep on writing
Toytoya chapter 12 . 2/27/2013
Love this story keep up the good work.
Ha chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Haha..."great minds" that's a good joke; your stories are similar in the sense that they're both overwrought and tastelessly dramatic lead by weak but beautiful protagonists with melodramatic pasts. Let me guess, Dominic's past is going to be tragic too? Maybe a few dead relatives in his past too? I wouldn't be surprised -.-;
Embrosa chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
Yes! So readers, just think of it as similar scenarios but a different way to write them. Cool Chappie :D
fantasticfanatic chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
Minor mistakes, but I'm still keen to see how this pans out. Good job
Little Miss Dancer Girl chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
Aw darn, you just had to end it there!
This fic is still fantastic, though. I still love it. Can't wait for the next update!
Little Miss Dancer Girl chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Beautiful.
The description of the family's death could sound shorter and more rushed, as she was getting more agitated, but other than that-fabulous.
Didn't log in chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
MORE PLEASE!
Embrosa chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Wow. That was interesting :) do update (well I know you will) Hehe. I'm done with my 20th chappie :) keep it up!
WebMonster chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
for some reason i couldn't stop laughing at dominic putting on eye shadow. now i need the next chapter! :))
Little Miss Dancer Girl chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Ooh the fasion contest! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
By the way, I'm almost done with chapter 4 of Le Bel Homme, so keep a look out!
Little Miss Dancer Girl chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
I love the twist! This chapter was so cute, and I'm so glad Morgan's pulling Dominic to be fashionable! Gosh, the next few chapters are gonna be quite interesting...
WebMonster chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
whoa, dominic is going to be in the champion contest! so can't wait to see how this turns out!