Reviews for Red Thread
DarkSecretKeeper chapter 1 . 3/23
Oh this is so super cute! Thank you so much for writing xx
hzntc chapter 1 . 5/6/2018
A WORK OF ART
Paris Uchiha chapter 1 . 3/24/2018
-1939 Hamburg, Germany-

Oh Jashin! That little Nazi Boyfriend *giggles* Please, was that Deidara? Reminds me of the story "Abendrot" by Aelibia.

~thatgirlwholovesdeidarasomuch
Theo1987 chapter 1 . 3/7/2018
Wow I love this story's concept! Finally a happy ending for Madara :)
Alecto228 chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
I love this story.

There's so much longing and regret in the past scenes- it's almost like he's almost always too late. Meeting her for the first time too late or coming to a decision too late and she has left or passed away.
At least in the greaser scene she moved and it was more like a missed connection.

I enjoyed how you captured each of the different geographic and era differences. Each little scene had a distinct flavor. I'm happy that they finally got to kiss in the end!

Thank you for sharing!
QUACK3RS chapter 1 . 2/13/2018
This was wonderfully written - loved all of the scenarios!
Tsubahime chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
That was excellent! so many frustrated lives, all so beautifully drawn, and a great ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
That was one of the most fantastic fanfic I have ever read. kudos to you
Tokki Angelz chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
This was lovely 3 I love reincarnation stories. Thank you for writing this!
wolfstars chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
LOVE all of these scenarios. My favourite was the Roman AU, despite the sad end to it :'( Love how sparse yet expressive your descriptive language is - a lot of the time writers tend to go overboard. Great fic x
HaPPy2901 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
OHHH... That's just a so heart breaking one sided love ever! it's like they were freaking soulmate! gawd I feel sad for madara... But finally madara already have his turned now in the akatsuki.. Madara really never give up on loving her in those multiple lives!
moor chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
(I was sent here when I asked for a few recs for good Mada-Saku stories-yours came highly recommended!)

Lovely story, and really nice line of Madara's at the end. :)

Thank you for sharing! (And happy birthday to StormDragon666!)
Reynardine and Antimony chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Damn straight he's been waiting for a long time to do that! He's waited over a thousand years!

I'm sorry, my inner fangirl took over for a second.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
So sweet they finally meet. Would be intresting if he remember all the time he spent for her love.
EmpressOfEvilBunnies chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Love it...some of my favorite times in history! You should write more Greaser!Madara

33B