Reviews for Alexander The Great
Makwa chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I'm interested, even though the Solar is a Dynast-turned-Celestial Exalt. From The Faeslayer's mention of the Empress vanishing, does this mean we're at least 20 years past the official year of the setting, or was this another time she vanished? And you said she vanished during Ascending Water; she vanished during Calibration, so was this a canon change or again, a different time she took off?

Anyways good writing. Saw one typo, but that was the only thing sticking out to me so far.
fire lord chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
nice story,though it has several formatting and spelling errors that needs to be fixed? do you have a problem uploading this particular story? it needs some clean-up and proof reading to fix the formatting errors. thanks!
Destrark chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
shortish but damn brilliant story, especially as ties in with rest of series. Well done!
Endfall chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Very well done. I love your style in this story! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Garjzla abr Eldrvarya Sundavar chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
This is an amazing story. I don't read very much Exalted Fanfiction anymore, mostly because few people seem to write it, but this, and your other story are incredible. You do a great job of weaving all of the elements of the setting into your story and the plot moves along at a nice pace. Overall, I honestly have nothing bad to say about this story, and I deeply hope that you will consider writing more.