Reviews for How Dare You Defy Your Mother!
amazing I love how u were in wybie's perspective I could actually imagine all of this happening as I was reading. this explained a lot to people who didn't understand what was going on
Alexie Utopie chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
OMG ! That's a great story. I really like it.
Kiwi Werewolf chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Wow. Powerful and scary and thought-provoking. Nice!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Ouch. That movie always freaked me out (and as such those lalalospy dolls my stepsister plays with does so too). It has such potential for creepiness, and awesome fanfictions such as these help it reach that potential. Excellent story!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
AW! This was so sad, but so cute! I really liked it, especially the Other Wybie/Coraline bits! :D Rock on!
Sahara Brown chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This was great. you really captured wybie's inocent idea of life and rules, and how hw felt towards the other mother. I especially liked how you made him call her mother. It was verry appropriate, considering she created him. Thank you for writing this, it really made my day. I love coraline. It will always be my favorite movie.
LuluCalliope chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
The writing here does tend to feel a little redundant, but I suppose most classic horror stories were like that. It's a writing style I typically don't care for, but I think you've mastered it quite nicely.

There was one spelling error: "sew" is spelled "sow". That's my one nitpick here.

I have always wondered what it was like for the Other Wybie when Coraline wasn't around...I believe that the essence of horrors that no one should think of is here.

Wonderful job!
SpecificGravity chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
your story is very creative i have to say i could read this over and over again but really i wish you would put more detalis in what you'r writing. i hope you put this review in to good use. from your viewer
The More Loving One chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I like it! I always wondered what happened behind the scenes.
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Wow!

I actually have an idea for a fic I've been working on concerning this... This was really well done!