Reviews for I Need You, Sonny
MrB.o.B1990 chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
I missed the top where it said fergason's POV. I assumed it was a female falls person... So you can imagine my surprise when he said he started dating chastity...

Anyway, it would be Penelope, she's nasty, and yeah, great work.
Slinky Flower the Lovatic chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
Based on the evidence given from this chapter, (Haha now I sorta sound like a dectective) I now think it's Chasity and that Ferguson is lying as part of this plan.
Man, so many relationships between the Falls cast and the Randoms! As Chad said in FFTF part 2, "If they find out that we're going on a date, then they may think it's ok for them, and then... ugh." But I guess no one really bothered to think about that. Hmm...
UPDATE SOON! :D
IAmSRAK chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
That was a really good chapter. But, I don't think Penelope did it. I still think Chloe was behind all this.
Slinky Flower the Lovatic chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
Ooh, things are looking ugly with the So Random cast...
And I have no idea why Ferguson's there, so please UPDATE SOON so I can find out! :D
Bobbieeeee chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
Couldn't be bothered to log in. That was cool. I liked it.
IAmSRAK chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
I've been reading this story for a long time now. Never got the chance to review until now.
I love this story. It's so well written and the plot is really interesting.
I've noticed you haven't updated this in a really long time. I hope you update this soon. :)
Slinky Flower the Lovatic chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
Ha yeah go Perry! :D I just can't wait for Where's Perry part 2! :D
Hmm, maybe the person is Penelope?
UPDATE SOON! :D
Sense2012 chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
I love your story. But it's ridiculous how we're obsessing over two people. It makes me barf. No offense, but I just had to let this out. Why would we celebrate for a person we hardly even know? Watching them on TV and listening to there songs does not mean that we know them. They're people like us.
BanjoEyes chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
Love it, but it's a little dramatic! AHH! Its really hard to keep track of everything going on. But i still love this story!
MrB.o.B1990 chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
That was pretty darn rockin'

Awesome actually :P

Really enjoyed it... I wonder who the person is :O ohhh, is it who we spoke about?
XxDiamondJAInTheRoughxX chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
As always, this chapter was amazing. Honestly, I have no idea who's in the hospital room with Tawni and Chad but I have an idea of who set the studio on fire. Anyways, keep going with this awesome story.

Before I go... The thing about Demi's birthday... I was thinking that yesterday! So I told my Dad and he's just like... " Go away."

Random comment aside... CONTINUE!

Bye :D
GDJATDPWP chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
CLIFFHANGER! AAAHHH!

Wonderful story by the way! Maybe add a little more twists?

We‘re all waiting!
Slinky Flower the Lovatic chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Ok, the fedora could belong to either one of two people: Nico or Perry the platypus. I say Perry the platypus.
I also think the note was written by Nico since I can't think of anyone else.
Also please UPDATE SOON! :D
MrB.o.B1990 chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Oh my! I think it's Grady. It can't be anyone else!
MrB.o.B1990 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Wow, that was so dramatic! Now, I gotta say, the whole chastity thing of moving, I feel like that. I want to get out of this crappy little town, full of bad memories!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »