Reviews for Seleya Hills 90210
TatianaTova chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Oh, my G-d! It is hysterical! Please continue, it cannot just stop at this point...
Jasmin Kenobi chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
this is hysterical! you should totally keep this goin!
orionastro chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
funny story,
Noneworking chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Let the haters hate dear! this is adorable! Odd pairings are wonderful fiction! *hearts*
Asso chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
"In the dog house," Trip said with a chagrined face expression. "Sometimes Vulcans take things too literally."

Asso chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
I've been chuckling for much more than only two hours. This chapter is extraordinaire.
Gentleman Bystander chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I've been chuckling for the last two hours at the "F*ck The Engines" shirt concept.
Steelchaser chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Home Run,

Hmm...translate to German...ausgesichnet

love the kids, the presents, dude, to cool.

enough praise "und wenn kann wir die nextten chapter expecten"

BTW i am having a Urquell as I write and its your fault.

aka weeble

Asso chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Absolutely enjoyable. How wonderful!

How nice having the chance to read something as pleasurable as this delicious tale.
Steelchaser chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Hot Damn, and order bar-be-que sauce for the objectors. This story will be read by me as each piece comes out. Upon finishing the whole tale i am going to get a bunch of Beck's and read it REAL SLOW.

I love it, love the pairings and at the risk of offending some of the objecting non-male gendered folks. GET OVER IT. Its got hilarious written all over.

aka Steelchaser

Hummingbird2 chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Oh, that was great! I liked this: "Feels like someone stuffed a dead possum in my mouth."

I've got to remember that one. Thanks!
bina W chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This had its moments of humor but was kind of strange. I think more promotions would have been approved. But then the last Episode had Hoshi as still an ensign and I think Travis as well. I was glad to hear that the ship had kids aboard. But I do not think TPau would have married Archer.
Asso chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Playful. Can this be the correct term? All to be enjoyed, yes.

Oh ... ahem ... Azurro, ... Does it mean Azzurro?
Steelchaser chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Fabulous, V'K

This is going to be a GREAT ride!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Hee hee hee! Oh, that's funny, and by the way, are sure this is OOC? Just kidding.

I love this: "Is he badly injured?" Travis asked.

"It speaks!" all men, except Shran, shouted and started laughing. Travis just rolled his eyes at Enterprise's most senior joke and joined the laughter.

Poor Travis ;).