Reviews for Flowers for Fi
TheExpL0DiNgaPplE chapter 1 . 1/20
Beautiful...just beautiful...
EmilyStatic7 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
BRAVO! ENCORE! *Applauds* This Was So Sad And Heartfelt! One Of The Best Stories On Here So Far! I LOVED IT!
Shadowmaster Thor Stonehenge chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Very sad...but also very sweet.
NinjaWolf4 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Wow! That was wonderful! I liked how you incorporated Scrapper into a good portion of the Legend of Zelda timelines. This is definitely going into the favorites.

Also, I never thought about (Twilight) Link having something in common with Scrapper. Now that I think about it, I can really see it; with Midna still alive, but the two unable to see each other. That was good.

Oh, and I loved "Fuzzbutt"! Hahaha!

/*/NinjaWolf4/*/
However, I'll never forget the first time I heard (or how hard I laughed) at when Scrapper called Link, "Master Shortpants".
Nothinger chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Tv tropes brought me here, and it brought a tear to my eye.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
So sad...yet so sweet.
Thank you for this wonderful story.
rotciv557 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This was beautiful...
Gonra chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
That was beautiful T.T
PrincessZelda450 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This made me cry ;-; (in a good way!)
Waffleface chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This is one of the most tragic things I've ever seen. The various Links were incredibly accurately described, the incidental characters well-written, and it was all wonderfully detailed.

I beat Skyward Sword a few hours ago with my father, and Fi leaving, along with Midna's departure, are two of the most impactful moments in a video game I've ever experienced. They're also two of the few that have caused me to cry.

Thank you so much for writing this.
Tatsu-no-Houou chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I like this. alot. also it explains how the master sword ended up in so many places even in the inconcievable locations far from Hyrule.

If I'm not mistaken didn't the Master Sword get restored later on in Windwaker, I have to wonder how he'd deal with the increasingly steam punk world of Spirit Tracks.
rand0m-DEATH chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
that was beautiful and well written. i was tearing up at the end in the wind waker story.
i think FixScrapper is my favorite couple even if it is one sided in skyward sword
Professor-JRC chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
That is eerily sad and beautiful, nice job
IncognitoKiwoy chapter 1 . 11/1/2012