Reviews for Sho's Theory of Relativity
LitAddicted chapter 19 . 6/15
I loved the ending! Though I hope they become big again, for Arriety's sake. :D great work!
Random Peep chapter 19 . 10/12/2014
A bit confusing.. But really cool XD
Guest chapter 19 . 9/6/2012
thats stupid
CrimsonDarkness 0013 chapter 11 . 6/7/2012
Just recently finished watching Arrietty after getting it on DVD and am I'm back with the Miyazaki hype in hoping to see if someone's written a good fanfic on Arrietty. I was met with something else...a GREAT Arrietty fanfic! Seriously, very well-written, in-charatcer dialogue and actions, can't wait for the next installment you've got once you've thought it up. Keep up the good work, you've definitely got me hooked.
JeremyX chapter 19 . 5/30/2012
Wait, Arrietty turns into a Bean, then she and Sho turn into Borrowers? What happens next? TELL ME!
Darkness Shade chapter 19 . 4/28/2012
You can't end it at such a cliffhanger...Nooooooo! o XD

My drama aside this was a great little story and while that ending is so open I could drive a truck through it I suppose I can live if you leave it that way. *laughs* I've enjoyed reading this story so thanks for writing it! )
carcassi chapter 19 . 4/21/2012
What a wonderfully imaginative story! I enjoyed it a lot, especially the dynamic between Sho and Arrietty. You really captured the sense of childhood affection on the verge of blooming into something deeper, and all without veering into over-sentimentality. (I adored it when Arrietty stomped on Sho's foot to make him stop smirking, hee!)

But now you've made me care about these characters, and I want to know what happens next! Is Spiller still big? What will Sadako do if/when she finds out? How will she explain this to Sho's mother? Please say you'll write a sequel. Pretty please? *Bats eyelashes hopefully*

Ah well, either way, thank you very much for sharing this lovely fic with us! :)
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 19 . 4/21/2012
A sequel? 8D
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
Oh no. XD Poor Homily. Lol. How did she get big in the first place, again? I hope, in the end, they'll live in the little house. ;v;
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 17 . 4/21/2012
Haha! Nice!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 16 . 4/21/2012
Oh, very nice! Way to show some spirit, Sadako!
Fluffy's Lady chapter 19 . 4/20/2012
Ack! That was certainly an unexpected ending... Man, so now I want to know how they'll go about being small again. Or how they'll get bigger again! That would be interesting. I really, really loved this story. It was great and I always squealed and pounced on any updates I found. Sad to see it end but loved to read it go! Haha.
Fluffy's Lady chapter 16 . 4/19/2012
(because I noticed this chapter didn't have any reviews...) Oh I loved this one, too! Go Sho for giving his mother what-for then Sadako for chewing her out even further! The woman smacks of skank...even a classy skank is still a skank. *nodnod* And classist people tick me off so bad!

The shopping was cute! Great job on using Sho's adorable-ness to win over sales ladies so Arrietty can fit in with humanity! You are just an awesome writer and love your stuff.
Fluffy's Lady chapter 17 . 4/19/2012
BAHAHAa! OMIGEEZUS! I loved it. I still love it. I love it all the more! The voice of the story is so reminiscent of the original Borrower books I love it to bits. Not to mention the candid and close 3rd person POV told from Arrietty's voice. So Spiller's big now, eh? That'll be interesting.

I LOVED Haru's scene! Then Sissy's "That's what Ma said, too." I love it. It's perfect. It's wonderful and I shall reread it!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Darkness Shade chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
Oh my God, this chapter was awesome! XD It got a lot of chuckles out of me that's for sure; I just love the dynamic you've got going on between Arrietty and's so delightful and enjoyable! o You certainly did a great job showing just how freaked out I'd imagine a Borrower who became a human would be by going to a mall, her feelings of uneasiness/disbelief were spot on! And that bit at the end from Sho: "You can Borrow some of mine!" He can be so bad but so good at the same time. I can't wait to see what is to come. _