Reviews for The Wardens' Tale: Awakening
Cavik96 chapter 1 . 1/19
You really don't like Mhairi, do you?
jaffa3 chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Love all 3 of your stories

Also I know I'm probably late but I vote Fenris with Hawke
draupadi chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
You are verry good with this. Nice story.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 19 . 6/9/2013
Personally, I like to ship Fem!Mage!Hawke and Fenris. I like to think that Hawke's influence is helping to make Fenris realize that some Mages are decent folk. Plus, I just love the 'odd couple' vibe they have going on.
New Zealand 5 chapter 24 . 5/20/2013
Loved reading your story! I'm sad its over but I'm looking forward to reading your ideas about Hawke in Kirkwall! On a side note I love how you allowed Vigilance and Starfang to exist in the same universe. I couldn't have both for my Warden (played on Xbox)
Marvey4 chapter 24 . 5/8/2013
"A person who wrapped around blanket around a kid, reminding him he wasn't alone, was a hero." Didn't Batman say something like that to Gordon at The Dark Knight Rises? Well, it did fit well in Agrona's line of thoughts so I ain't complaining. I'm really curious about the repercussions of letting David Bowchitect continue with his experiments as well. I hope Bioware will elaborate on that at some point, preferably at the third game.
Good luck on your Maymester. These segments in the beginning have definitely picked my interest in regards to your DA II novelisation which I hope we'll see soon.
Marvey4 chapter 23 . 5/5/2013
Hey! What's with the ending animation? It's simply epic how the warden kills the mother with his magical dagger of doom. A fun thing when I played this fight? The inferno was still activated when I finished the mother and it was awesome when the warden party simply left as the fire was still burning. Also, the Architect reminded me of David Bowie when he said that he is not the father for some reason.
Superstar Kid chapter 23 . 5/4/2013
I liked the past few chapters. Loved to see your spin on things that happened in the game. Also from the point of view of Serenity and Agrona. What I like about this chapter is that Serenity used something that she hasn't used in a while: her weapon of choice. negotiation and menulption this was a not easy decision to make. I wonder how Agrona's going to react to this, They've been picking up things from each other so it should be interesting. I like the banter that they had when they were at the Dragonbone Wastes not to mention Nataniel flirting with Velanna and I like Seranni's more extended part. Her part in the expansion was just too short. Hopefully Seranni will visit her sister and visit often. Another thing is Velanna meeting Deliah that would be a very interesting meeting. Love to see what you do next keep it up
Some Random Frog chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Now to see if you can review without an account...
Anyways, first review I've ever done, but your story is just to amazing not to try to review!
I discovered the wardens tale about a week or two ago, and this is already the second time I've read it. I love the characters you've chosen (Agrona is my favourite, but Serenity is amazing too) and all the details you've added or expanded on. Awakening is such a fun expansion, I wonder what Serenity and Agrona will do with the architect. The back story you've done for Serenity and all her royal friends is amazing, I love it when those chapters come up. Agrona is terribly amusing and her powers and speed boosts are amazingly destructive!
I really liked your idea with the mages going prematurely grey, I actually decided to play through dragon age 2 again with a white haired mage :)

I eagerly await your novelised version of dragon age 2! (pick Fenris for the romance cx) If this review actually works, I'll be sure to write a review for your dragon age 2 game later on.
Superstar Kid chapter 22 . 4/26/2013
I've been hooked on this series for awhile I like how Serenity have been saving Armanthine and how Agrona was fighting in the keep. Sad that Varel died in the siege. I liked him. I like how Oghren and Sigrun fought. I also like how Agrona is working her speed boost to new and different levels. I agree with you I didn't like that the former allies didn't help out either. I liked how the reinforcements showed up. Alim, Solona and Irving showed up, not to mention "Alistair's favorite mage" Wynne. Not to mention Alistair with Maric's sword and Duncan's shield with him. I won't be surprised that Fergus will be with them.

I can't wait for the meeting between Serenity and the Archtech meeting. It will be the first time in a long while that she used her gift of talking and convining people. Not to mention her battle with the mother. Love to see what happens next. I want to see what you do with DA2 (not to mention I would love see Solona meet her surviving relatives.) Great chapters keep it up
Marvey4 chapter 22 . 4/26/2013
A second chapter in three days? My, you're on fire girl! And a really good chapter on top of that. I'd say that last scene would be pretty epic if it happened in the game.
Marvey4 chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
I have to say, all four of them were awesome during this onslaught, but the two mages were E-P-I-C. Especially Velanna's tree summoning spell.
It seems that only Serenity's group will meet the Mother. I wonder how that will work out, more specifically with the Architect I mean. Hope you update soon.
Marvey4 chapter 20 . 4/15/2013
Things look grim however you look at it, but I guess with two senior wardens instead of one things will end up turning better than expected, no? It has to count for something. I wonder who's gonna be the next person that will appear in the first scene of the chapter. They sure look interesting.
Superstar Kid chapter 19 . 3/19/2013
Another good chapter. Seems like Serenity is starting to act like Agrona with her talking to the captain and to Nida. Maybe she should use her ability to manpulate people more. It's interesting to see what Serenity is doing to protect the city. How she killed the messager. Can't wait to see what Agrona does to protect Vigil's keep. Great chapter keep it up
Superstar Kid chapter 18 . 2/20/2013
I enjoy every chapter you put out of your fic. I love the interesting downtime Agrona and Serenity have at Amaranthine and of course the downtime of the wardens. Anders in awakenings was a trip (the banter between him and Oghren is funny) I like the growing friendship between Agrona and Velanna, and of cousre Muriel is being cute as usual, maybe she'll get rid of her icy attitude. Now with the downtime he comes the endgame, the amarathine riots, and of course the darkspawn attacking. This is the part I didn't like about awakenings: The Hard decision. With both Serenity and Agrona there, and of course the rebuilding of Vigil's keep hopefully both Armaranthine and Vigil's keep will stand a chance.

I liked the beginning with Bethany and Hawke, nice shown of sisterly affection from Bethany's pov. I understand that Bethany is a bit more dependent on Hawke, hiding her magic and afraid of being captured and sent to the circle. So Hawke and Bethany are members of the Red Irons. I wonder if Carver is a member as well. Love to see what happens after this keep it up
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »