Reviews for Mixed Up Pieces
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Oh, this is sad and tragic-very well written.

And of course George isn't going to remember Montague and the permanent brain damage he and Fred gave him-he was only a Snake, after all. Not really human, right?

But George is going to miss his other half till they are reunited.
On Point chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
This is absolutely heartbreaking.
GirlInThatDress chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
THIS WAS SO, SO SAD, yet heartbreakingly realistic.
Missing Ending chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Ok, thanks for the tears. I'm sobbing so hard right now, it was so beautiful and so painful at the same time.
Flying Dragonite chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I"M crying as I read this! OMG... tears tears tears! Oh my goodness I'm sobbing this was so sad! And beautiful, too! Amazing writing; my fellow writer. Its a really good writer to cause emotions such as these... and I'm sobbing. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That was really good. I am digging the second person POV here.
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I miss was amazing,well done for writing such an emotional story.
OakStone730 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Great story. I love George's POV from so far in the future. If it has been done before, I certainly haven't read it. Really good and fresh vantage point to write from... gave me chills.

Love the George/Fred character and even though I hate that JKR made George have to go on without Fred, the fact that you respected the plot point and gave us a believable George perspective is very, very good. I like looking after the neglected characters - so much is focused on the main trio.
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Did u know hermoine was supposed to end up with frwd at first but j k Rowling changed her mind

I loved this but it mad me sad:)
Asyouwish8 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Well written and very moving. Thank you.
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Fantastic story. I was more heartbroken about Fred's death than any of the others. I cried when Dobby died, but I more or less sobbed about Fred. I loved the bits of Harry in the story. The way that he knew the difference, that was cool. Really well written as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This is amazing. It's sad, touching, depressing, and yet I still smiled at certain parts. I LOVE this story .
MissMaryMalfoy chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I... This... Um... I'm speechless.

I love Fred and George, always have, always will. They're two of my favorite characters. It broke my heart when Fred died, and this is just perfect.

Great job. It's really brilliant.
MadCatta chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
That was brilliant... the style of it, the cuteness of bits, I could just imagine it to be real. It was lovely.

Cait x
Anon is anonymous chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This story gives me all the feels.