Reviews for A Thousand Stars in the Sky
sarahjanecousins2 chapter 6 . 1/29
I am impatiently waiting for the next chapter.
reader in TX chapter 6 . 1/21
Lovely chapter but did you really mean to mark it complete? The year isn't up yet. I know Harry said they were married but it doesn't feel done.
Harriverse chapter 6 . 1/17
A pleasant story. It's kind of nice when Mycroft can have some attention. You know, you could end the story here, or begin a new plot arc. That is, if your not too busy.
AkiraNatsume chapter 6 . 1/8
More chapters please.
Deb chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Awww, so cute. I really love your story
Miyu Kokomi chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Oh! Que lindo. Otro capĂ­tulo si?
Begumebilli chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
I love your Sherlock HP crossovers. Incredible writing. Absolutely adore your stories, it was great to see an alert on one of your stories. Hope you keep the great writing going.
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
Hello my dear. I know of one way it could work. You would need to download the Tor browser. It is a very special type of proxy that will relay your IP address through dozens of legal channels and periodically change your IP address for anyone who might be watching. I hope that this helps you.
Phantom Trainer chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
i have no idea what your problem is with logging on and updating. i have no problems with doing either, so maybe it's specified for certain people or it's just something on your end. good luck though on figuring it out.

Phantom OUT!
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Thanks for mess
cascioli chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Maybe try again, it hasn't locked me out yet.
Barranca chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
I hope your good luck lasts and you can post your next chapter here. Unfortunately I don't have any tips on tunnelling .
Reight chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
Hi i am indonesian too. so i can understand what you are feeling (though I am living in another country so it is not really affect me anymore).
m sugestion is for u to donlot vpn, if u use phone u can try super vpn. as for laptop try freegate. i use both. because the country i am living now banned alot more thing than when i was in indonesia. (thanks god ffn and aow is not banned here)
Aharah Musici chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
Use TOR. That will get you around ANY firewalls and work just like the normal internet.
Shirox chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
That sucks : I will follow you on AO3.