Reviews for A Thousand Stars in the Sky
Bronze Leaf chapter 6 . 12h
just yuki chapter 6 . 8/9
I like this fic. update soon please
serenityselena chapter 6 . 6/25
wonderful story :)
Niji-neko chapter 6 . 5/30
Charming! :)
sarahjanecousins2 chapter 6 . 1/29
I am impatiently waiting for the next chapter.
reader in TX chapter 6 . 1/21
Lovely chapter but did you really mean to mark it complete? The year isn't up yet. I know Harry said they were married but it doesn't feel done.
Harriverse chapter 6 . 1/17
A pleasant story. It's kind of nice when Mycroft can have some attention. You know, you could end the story here, or begin a new plot arc. That is, if your not too busy.
AkiraNatsume chapter 6 . 1/8
More chapters please.
Deb chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Awww, so cute. I really love your story
Miyu Kokomi chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Oh! Que lindo. Otro capĂ­tulo si?
Begumebilli chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
I love your Sherlock HP crossovers. Incredible writing. Absolutely adore your stories, it was great to see an alert on one of your stories. Hope you keep the great writing going.
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
Hello my dear. I know of one way it could work. You would need to download the Tor browser. It is a very special type of proxy that will relay your IP address through dozens of legal channels and periodically change your IP address for anyone who might be watching. I hope that this helps you.
Phantom Trainer chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
i have no idea what your problem is with logging on and updating. i have no problems with doing either, so maybe it's specified for certain people or it's just something on your end. good luck though on figuring it out.

Phantom OUT!
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Thanks for mess
Cogan chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Maybe try again, it hasn't locked me out yet.