Reviews for Egoist Break Up
Aishoujo chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You should have continued!
anaallen44 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
More chapters pleeeease I wanna know what happened next
anaallen44 chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
How tall is yamato
Lovelife05 chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
Loved it, you are simply amazing. I'm like getting high of all your stories. Supernatural, Charmed and Junjou Romantica. What are you doing to me. Was amazing. xx
Guest chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
The end? O.o
Kitkat3195 chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
I really would like to see how this fic ends. Will Hiroki and Nowaki end up with different partners? How will Hiroki's date with Kiyoshi go? I do hope Hiroki will find love again. lol.
I really do hope you continue this story! :)
femaleJoey chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
waaahhh.. that's it? what the f!1 I hope you made nowaki hurt or something just to have him feel the hurt of cheating... I just think it was too unfair that's all...
Maximum Phantomhive chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
I'm literally crying and yelling at my phone! It's so good but so horrible! I mean... Nowaki was made for Hiro-San and Hiro-San was made for Nowaki... Geez I feel like an idiot. I actually want to see how this works out. Update soon _
Manga Ren chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Good ch can't wait tell I see who he ends up with so please update soon
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
I loved this chapter, I'm glad that Hiroki is getting back on his feet, but I still hope that he and Nowaki will patch things TT
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
lol Good chapter
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
whoa this was a short chapter XD

TT Nowaki how could you TT
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
I like it so far :D Poor Hiroki TT
teabags chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Why isn't this longer ? Please, make the next chapter a little longer ? Throw a few more events in the next too ! It's a good story !
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 7 . 6/29/2012