Reviews for The Reaper's Promise
Solaris10 chapter 26 . 7/2/2012
Ohy man that was soo good! I can't wait for the next one! There really does need o be another part to this whether it be an epilogue or another story!
Sweet Lu chapter 26 . 6/30/2012
Kazoweeee! What a revelation. You have evil down and then some. Now are you going to make us watch as the two evil twins torture Callen's child? Not sure I'm up for that.
shestarsky chapter 26 . 6/30/2012
Whoa, that was painful to read. How much more can one man handle? But I must thank you for bringing bavk our Callen. Great writing.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/30/2012
Excellent turn of events. You really are reeling us in.
wotumba1 chapter 26 . 6/30/2012
places like the stafford still exist? i thought they must have been shut down by now...

what a father! i'm kinda speechless now, how can people be sooo cruel?

what is the new toy? (or should it rather be: who?)

what a chapter! brilliant!
justdreaming-83 chapter 26 . 6/30/2012
Now that was a shock! I dislike this Mort more with each chapter. And now Koba. Bad, bad men. I was wishing the ground would just open up and swallow them both.
And the new toy? How could they be so cruel? Did I say I disliked them? Well I do!

And poor Callen. His life has been so bad, yet he has survived and is, deep down, a good man. Now to find out his own father helped mastermind the misery - Sam, your partner is injured and in shock. Go take care of him.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/30/2012
skippy1967

I am lost for words. gosh. so intense.
Sorry, but your fault.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/30/2012
i refrain from commenting earlier, but i will once you finish this title. looking forward for the next chapter.
kath46 chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
oh i loved this chapter, lots of information ( and never too long!), but you have also left us in suspense as it is never as easy at it seems...who is stephan crane?
justdreaming-83 chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
The boys are back in town! Love it! The unspoken communication between Sam and Callen was so in character. They know what each other is thinking and can predict the other's next move. Callen being cuffed for "the talk" was perfect. So glad they got some stuff out of their systems. (loved Sam being concerned and then helping G out of his chair.) Great partner stuff.

I am afraid mean, mean Mort is going to use the baby as leverage in some way; not good.

Go boys! Go get Meg!
Morganluvr chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Love, love, love your Callen in the story!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
skippy1967

No need to apologize for the long chapter, it is great.

"This situation couldn't get any better. Mort found himself laughing at the turn of events. The game would not end here and it would not end now."
Curious to find out what this means. Can't be any good.

I agree with you. Deeks is NO alpha ;-)

I like the talk between Sam and Callen and that it is still not all right. It would be strange if they would click together too fast after all.

Butch Cassady and Sundance Kid-Callen, nice!

Stephen Crane? Did I miss something?

Thank you for this chapter. No double features anymore?
Sweet Lu chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
The suspense continues. Well done.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
Ooh the plot thickens. I must say you are awfully good at this espionage business. Keep up the good work. Waiting in anticipation.
wotumba1 chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
hope he doesn't have to pick up too many pieces of callen...

that talk between sam and g was long overdue, glad they finally had it!

may it be a problem for callen not knowing about stephen crane
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »