Reviews for Triple A Saves the Day
TheDayDreamer20 chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Although it's been a while since you last updated, I still hope you continue this story.

I really enjoy your writing, you've captured all the characters emotions amazingly, as well as the characters speech and description.
Numbuh Phenon chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
So good to see an update, and this one was a doozy (Yep. I just used word. I'm hip.)

I can't remember the last time I read a decommissioning scene that intense. It was painful, but the good kind of painful that gets you hooked into what's going on. The build-up was nice, and I enjoyed Harvey and Fanny's reactions. I think you managed to keep them in-character quite well.

And Nigel. Tsk tsk. He's always displayed that sort of real fear towards aging and growing up. Major props for being able to highlight that and let us peak inside his mind. Very curious how that all plays out for him here.

Very solid update. Super solid. I eagerly await the next installment. Super eagerly. XD
C.A. Crest chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Love the 't wait for another chapter.I've always loved Rachel and Nigel!
Numbuh Phenon chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
So good to see something new from you! I like the way it's all coming out of the gate so far, with Rachel finding out she's growing up and her body is changing. Even though you say this is outdated, I think it holds up well and manages to handle all the subject matter in an engaging manner. The goodbyes were just right too.

I can't wait to see where this is going, and to see how your style morphs as it keeps going as well. It seems like a fun thing to do from the audience. XD

'Til next time!
Southern Jaguar94 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Looks like a solid story so far. Looking foward to seeing more of it.