Reviews for Sing Me Sweet
Poppin'Freshx chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Heartbreaking. Absolutely heartbreaking. :( please update soon? I'm dying to know what's going to happen.
Zorayah chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Soo, when is Santana and Brittany gonna meet again? I hope soon. Also, how long has it been since the accident, and the time at the first chapter?
pictureofsuccess chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
very interesting so far. i'm eager to read the next update.
Stoic Last Stand chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Oh sweet baby Jesus. This story... So much angst already. What's wrong with Santana? Will Britt ever remember? Will they find each other again? I nearly cried at the phone call, Santana's going to think Britt left her :( please continue this.
Zorayah chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
This is so interesting, can't wait to read more!
Skittlesvania13 chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
I am hooked can't wait for the next update!
liberalectio chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Wow that was one hell of a day! And the voicemail she left! She could have been more clear. Anyway can't wait for how this story is gonna go from here
ellociin chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
great update!
themostrandomfandom chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
The plot thickens! This is such an intriguing story premise. The mystery of how we get from what we see in Chapter 2 to what we see in Chapter 1 totally has me hooked, as does the mystery of why Santana apparently needs medical care in Chapter 2.

You handle the first person narration so deftly. I love the brisk pacing. Love it, love it, love it!
ellociin chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
great and interesting start!
themostrandomfandom chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This new project very much intrigues me-particularly the whole Brittany/Bethany mystery. I can't wait to see what this shapes into!
neverhappy10 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Alright, I'll bite. See where this goes... Something tells me this Grant character isn't good news
missingviolet chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Interesting, wondering how Santana fits into the drama.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10