Reviews for Sing Me Sweet
pictureofsuccess chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Awesome chapter. I'm curious to see how we get from here to the point at the beginning of the story, and where it goes from there.
dontgoogleme chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Your story has me on tenterhooks, with heartstring-tugging of the exquisite quality. Can't wait for the next update.
ellociin chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
great update!
themostrandomfandom chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
The part where Brittany/Bethany remembers the names that might belong to people she knows tug at my heart a lot. I like how much you have her think through the process of selecting her name. Beautiful chapter.
themostrandomfandom chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Your pacing in this story is so wonderful. You've done such an excellent job tracing out the dots between Chapters 1, 2, and 3, while still leaving the story open for the dots to actually connect in the future.

Also, your prose is gorgeous.

The phrase "a symphony collapsing in on itself" actually gave me literary whiplash-which is to say that I read it through once smoothly, because it flows so well, then jerked my neck to read it again quick once it settled with me because it was so striking.

Awesome story. You're amazing.
Poppin'Freshx chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Heartbreaking. Absolutely heartbreaking. :( please update soon? I'm dying to know what's going to happen.
Zorayah chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Soo, when is Santana and Brittany gonna meet again? I hope soon. Also, how long has it been since the accident, and the time at the first chapter?
pictureofsuccess chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
very interesting so far. i'm eager to read the next update.
Stoic Last Stand chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Oh sweet baby Jesus. This story... So much angst already. What's wrong with Santana? Will Britt ever remember? Will they find each other again? I nearly cried at the phone call, Santana's going to think Britt left her :( please continue this.
Zorayah chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
This is so interesting, can't wait to read more!
CommanderRaccoonEyes chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
I am hooked can't wait for the next update!
liberalectio chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Wow that was one hell of a day! And the voicemail she left! She could have been more clear. Anyway can't wait for how this story is gonna go from here
ellociin chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
great update!
themostrandomfandom chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
The plot thickens! This is such an intriguing story premise. The mystery of how we get from what we see in Chapter 2 to what we see in Chapter 1 totally has me hooked, as does the mystery of why Santana apparently needs medical care in Chapter 2.

You handle the first person narration so deftly. I love the brisk pacing. Love it, love it, love it!
ellociin chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
great and interesting start!
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »