Reviews for Sing Me Sweet
Laughingkiddo chapter 15 . 8/23/2012
oh gosh... what a story... the last two chapters totally blew me away... I wondered throughout the story what health issues did Santana have 5 years ago, and the answer is better than any of the ones I came up with. I think the way you depict Brittany's feelings when she's sort of "awakened" by Santana is beyond beautiful, and made my heart swell. Though I thought you would include a part with Santana singing. A minor suggestion is that I think the parts of Brittany's present life before Artie comes is a bit too long/slow and can be trimmed down for a bit. Especially the part related to Grant, since he isn't such an important character in the story development after all except hiring Britt. But still, I think this is a great story, angst yet unbelievably heartwarming in the end.

P.S. Ruby is so adorable
Guest chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
Damn this fic made me cry:(...great fic btw
tealgameboycoloR chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I love this story... One of the most beautiful things I've ever read. 3
polaricecat chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
wow. that was so heart wrenchingly amazing!
amazing job!
M-Skyfall chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
soooooo sweet!
I'm so frustrated it ended, i was hoping for more, for after B and S meet again.
booknerd4 chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
Yayyyyaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! They are so sweet, cute and beautiful together. The way you describe how they feel is amazing and so beautiful. And that the scene with Ruby was so cute and heartbreaking. I really hope Brittany remembers soon. I can't wait till next chapter :)
Sugar Pierce chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
Damn, i just read the whole story in a couple of hours and it's like i have just seen an amazing movie lol. The last chapter totally ripped my heart out, specially the part with Ruby. Absolutely loved it. This kinda asks for an epilogue tho...please tell me you're gonna write one? :)
em2em11 chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
awww finish already?cmon can you make another chapter again or a sequel?pleassssseeee?

let them wed and have a family time...
daringtodreamm chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
This was beautiful, and by far the absolute BEST Brittana fic I've ever read. You're a talented writer, with a story I couldn't stop reading through, characters I loved, a brilliant plotline, and an overall job well done. I was so impressed, the whole time. I've never had an AU Fanfic evoke such emotion out of me.. I actually cried the last few chapters. If you don't publish, something's wrong with this world. Every Brittana shipper would be pleased.
Bee06 chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
Noooo! It can't be finished! LOL. loved it. do a sequel please? :(
spritznar chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
brava! brava! encore! (epilogue!)

i noticed the new chapter 5 minutes before i had to leave for work, just enough time to print it out to read on my break. then it almost made me cry, and of course a coworker walked in while i was all choked up and teary eyed...

seriously, this whole story was so sweet
82996 chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
Loved this story please do a sequel!
stopstopping chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
Wow, so beautiful. Sequel please!
Crimsonking19 chapter 15 . 6/25/2012