Reviews for Sing Me Sweet
Lanter chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
This last chapter was so emotionally charged and beautifully written. What a wonderful ending.
after8icecream chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
Beautiful
sinanna chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
Yikes - this was one of the sweetest Britanna fics I've ever read. You took a cliched trope - amnesia - and made it sing :) I look forward to more of your writing because this one is such a treasure. Thank you.
msHeatherette chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
I am lost of words with this last chapter. Filled with much emotions and that Britt and her daughter scene made me teary. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story to us and how you perfectly define to us what soulmates the end they still find each other on that long journey of there life.
liberalectio chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
I've vot to be onesti was begining to get frustrated because it took so long for Brit to met someone who new her but this last three chapters more than made up for it. The plot twist was amazing and also very sad but you wrote the scene where they meeting again perfectly. I think their reactions were really spot on. The last 2 chapters made me tear up a bit.
themostrandomfandom chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
I was doing okay until the "Hi"/"Hey" part and then I just lost it.

I love the delicateness of this chapter. I love how visceral it is-how Brittany's body remembers things that her mind doesn't. I love how strongly you evoke that soulmates concept-that no matter where or when or under what circumstances, Brittany and Santana will always find each other. This is a beautiful story. Thank you for the perfect read.
ilovekc chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
Amazing story. Brilliant writing and characterization. Thank you for the journey.
Ryoko05 chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
I'm clapping in an office full of people and no one gets it but that was for you. Amazing! I have this habit of not wanting to stop reading amazing stories/chapters so within the same chapter I will re-read section before I get to the end and take breakes and come back and re-read the whole thing. So it's taken me 45 min to read this and I'm not a slow reader hahaha. Gosh, this chapter was so emotional and you ended it wonderfully! You did a great job with the ending because I expected to feel rush because San/B have only had 2.5 chapteres together but it came together perfectly. I read this and I don't want a sequel cause it feels done. But I do want a sequel only for the simple fact that I love your writing and this is a great universe. Thanks so much for posting this on LJ! :D
pictureofsuccess chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
Aw, man... I'm at a loss for words, except to say that this was beautiful. A perfect ending. Thanks so much for sharing this with us. It was a delight to read.
NayaNewss chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
No! Please don't finish it! There has to be more! PLEASE
Ryoko05 chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
I just found this story on livejournal and I couldn't believe that there was only one chapter left so I set off to find more. Checked AO3 first, nothing there. Then i checked , YAY! I found you but no chapter 15. But I'm really really happy I can leave you this spastic review to let you know that I'M IN LOVE! and if you could please please please provide us with the next chapter and hopeful plans to write a sequel. ps: I can't believe she was pregnant with Ruby when Brittany was lost. Gosh, I can't imagine what she went through in thinking maybe Brittany left her alone with a baby to take care of. That Brittany didn't love her anymore. Oh gosh, I'm maybe getting teared up hahaha. Oh I'm gonna stop :) Thank you for posting this on livejournal and I can't wait to read more of your work and the ending of this story (and the start of the sequel ;)
NayaNewss chapter 14 . 6/22/2012
This chapter actually made me cry! Brittana forever!
heyalovexo chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
Oh gosh, this is soooo beautiful! Cried and laughed at the same time. Amazingly written. Please keep it up. xx
heyalovexo chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
sinanna chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
Howdy - The only problem with this fiction is that it doesn't appear daily;) I am in love with this story and have been from Chapter 1. And now that we're at the climax - you've built up the tension so well, for so long... and the payoff is wonderful. Slowing everything down worked beautifully. Now, I have to figure out how to make it through to the next update :) Thanks.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »