Reviews for Sing Me Sweet
82996 chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
Loved this story please do a sequel!
stopstopping chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
Wow, so beautiful. Sequel please!
Crimsonking19 chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
Very beautiful... Sequel?
Zorayah chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
Stoic Last Stand chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
Oh god, please say your writing a sequel! And an epilogue.
Lanter chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
This last chapter was so emotionally charged and beautifully written. What a wonderful ending.
after8icecream chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
sinanna chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
Yikes - this was one of the sweetest Britanna fics I've ever read. You took a cliched trope - amnesia - and made it sing :) I look forward to more of your writing because this one is such a treasure. Thank you.
msHeatherette chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
I am lost of words with this last chapter. Filled with much emotions and that Britt and her daughter scene made me teary. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story to us and how you perfectly define to us what soulmates the end they still find each other on that long journey of there life.
Uoyoyoyoyiy chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
I've vot to be onesti was begining to get frustrated because it took so long for Brit to met someone who new her but this last three chapters more than made up for it. The plot twist was amazing and also very sad but you wrote the scene where they meeting again perfectly. I think their reactions were really spot on. The last 2 chapters made me tear up a bit.
themostrandomfandom chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
I was doing okay until the "Hi"/"Hey" part and then I just lost it.

I love the delicateness of this chapter. I love how visceral it is-how Brittany's body remembers things that her mind doesn't. I love how strongly you evoke that soulmates concept-that no matter where or when or under what circumstances, Brittany and Santana will always find each other. This is a beautiful story. Thank you for the perfect read.
ilovekc chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
Amazing story. Brilliant writing and characterization. Thank you for the journey.
Ryoko05 chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
I'm clapping in an office full of people and no one gets it but that was for you. Amazing! I have this habit of not wanting to stop reading amazing stories/chapters so within the same chapter I will re-read section before I get to the end and take breakes and come back and re-read the whole thing. So it's taken me 45 min to read this and I'm not a slow reader hahaha. Gosh, this chapter was so emotional and you ended it wonderfully! You did a great job with the ending because I expected to feel rush because San/B have only had 2.5 chapteres together but it came together perfectly. I read this and I don't want a sequel cause it feels done. But I do want a sequel only for the simple fact that I love your writing and this is a great universe. Thanks so much for posting this on LJ! :D
pictureofsuccess chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
Aw, man... I'm at a loss for words, except to say that this was beautiful. A perfect ending. Thanks so much for sharing this with us. It was a delight to read.
NayaNewss chapter 15 . 6/25/2012