Reviews for Sing Me Sweet
Ryoko05 chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
I just found this story on livejournal and I couldn't believe that there was only one chapter left so I set off to find more. Checked AO3 first, nothing there. Then i checked , YAY! I found you but no chapter 15. But I'm really really happy I can leave you this spastic review to let you know that I'M IN LOVE! and if you could please please please provide us with the next chapter and hopeful plans to write a sequel. ps: I can't believe she was pregnant with Ruby when Brittany was lost. Gosh, I can't imagine what she went through in thinking maybe Brittany left her alone with a baby to take care of. That Brittany didn't love her anymore. Oh gosh, I'm maybe getting teared up hahaha. Oh I'm gonna stop :) Thank you for posting this on livejournal and I can't wait to read more of your work and the ending of this story (and the start of the sequel ;)
NayaNewss chapter 14 . 6/22/2012
This chapter actually made me cry! Brittana forever!
heyalovexo chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
Oh gosh, this is soooo beautiful! Cried and laughed at the same time. Amazingly written. Please keep it up. xx
heyalovexo chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
sinanna chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
Howdy - The only problem with this fiction is that it doesn't appear daily;) I am in love with this story and have been from Chapter 1. And now that we're at the climax - you've built up the tension so well, for so long... and the payoff is wonderful. Slowing everything down worked beautifully. Now, I have to figure out how to make it through to the next update :) Thanks.
em2em11 chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
OMG! Wow! Ruby is Santana and Brittany's daughter! and she did wait for Britt! wow! poor Britt doesnt had a chance to know her daughter..but she has a full time to know her daughter n Santana again..i hope they can be happy family again! aww closing to end?
themostrandomfandom chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
"Do you sing?": Oh my god. My heart. I am just a mess after this chapter. It was so emotive and well-paced. I just... all I can do is applaud.
booknerd4 chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
Omigod the time has come, Santana knows the Brittany's alive but she has a daughter? Surprised but it adds a nice twist. I'm really excited to see what happens next. The part where Santana first noticed Brittany I was like what is she going to do. Is she going to run or burst into tears or go crazy or faint? Lol I'm really pumped for the next chapter great work by the way :)
ayanlopez chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
:) yay! brittana ...
ilovekc chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
Love this story.
pictureofsuccess chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
ridiculously good chapter. i'm gonna miss this sad but sweet story. still, i can't wait for the next update even if it is the last. thanks for sharing this with us all.
Cyan55 chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
No! I want the metting between san and britt quick quick quick!

But the question is : who's the father?
thankyouglee chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
Oh my God! I can't take it! Bring her in...bring her in!
Baron von teddy chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
Excellent story... looking forward to more!
msHeatherette chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
Ah...I am intrigued to know what's going next! Please, update sooner.
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »