Reviews for Sing Me Sweet
ilovekc chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
Love this story.
pictureofsuccess chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
ridiculously good chapter. i'm gonna miss this sad but sweet story. still, i can't wait for the next update even if it is the last. thanks for sharing this with us all.
Cyan55 chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
No! I want the metting between san and britt quick quick quick!

But the question is : who's the father?
thankyouglee chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
Oh my God! I can't take it! Bring her in...bring her in!
Baron von teddy chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
Excellent story... looking forward to more!
msHeatherette chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
Ah...I am intrigued to know what's going next! Please, update sooner.
asdfgqwerty chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
crap now i get why brittany didn't want santana to leave. santana was pregnant. damn i'm like super anticipating the moment santana sees brittany again and will brittany remember santana as soon as she sees her.

eeeek so many questions. cant wait for the next update
rawrrr93 chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
Ugh I hate/love how you draw this out. I'm really excited to see how you're going to have Santana and Brittany meet again. Will Santana faint? Will she break down again. Will Brittany remember more? Can't wait to figure out the answers when you update again!
superpharmacist21 chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
Eeeee I love this! I'm getting so nervous for when she meets Santana haha. I like how the anticipating is building.
Alex Belle chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
Oh so that is what Britany and Santana's fight was about! Britany didn't want Santana to go on a business trip in her 'condition' meaning her pregnancy!

Well done, I normally see these things from a mile away.. but the way you wrote the first chapter was not too obvious and perfect.

I dont understand how Quinn wouldn't warn Britany that she had a daughter though before she came to the party? Seems a bit of a prickish thing to do...

and also, its hard to believe Santana and Quinn really thought that Britany just up and left.. like who whould leave their loved one pregnant without even an explanation? I hope Santana isn't mad at Brittany cause its not her fault at all.. feel so sorry for brittany missing out on all that time with Santana and Ruby :( Great story keep it up and waiting in anticipation for next chapter :)
themostrandomfandom chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
Santana has a kid? Holy gee willikers, Batman! I don't even know what to do with myself after reading this chapter. Can it be next Monday yet? I'm kind of freaking out a lot. Excellent chapter. Excellent way to introduce this new information. Love it.
indiearcade chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
I just read this story all the way through and its great! I cant wait for when San sees Britt
em2em11 chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
aaahhhh cliff hanger! aww Santana has a daughter now? how come? n will she accept brittany as a mom? oh i really hope santana will get Brittany's memory back..they deserve it!
pictureofsuccess chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
Brain melt moment. It's a simple twist, but I wasn't expecting a daughter at all or that Santana had been pregnant rather than sick, or anything like that. Well played.

Excellent chapter, as per. Really, really excited for the next since I'm assuming that's the big moment when she meets Santana.
cooookiemonster chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
You really want to kill me, don't you? I love this story and I want, no I need to know what happens when she sees Santana, so please upload soon!
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »