Reviews for Sing Me Sweet
sinanna chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Howdy - I just have to say that I read more fanfic than is probably good for me, but a lot of it is very similar. Your story is so unique and well-written and just plumb fun that I hope this story goes on a good long time. It's always a pleasure to read the notice that you've written another chapter. Thanks.
pictureofsuccess chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Such a good chapter. I'm glad to see Brittany getting out of the hospital and how she managed to find a job and a way to live without having any past to speak of. You do a really good job building up to things in a very organic way. This story is a pleasure to read. I'm looking forward to the next update.
msHeatherette chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Oh...I wonder what Santana was doing in that past few months or even the past 5 years if back to Ch 1.I can't wait for you to redeem everything. Great Update, by the way. And please update sooner. )
themostrandomfandom chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
I'm in love with the fact that Bethany is so good at science. It also tugs at my heartstrings whenever she mentions something she almost remembers-the shrimp thing almost killed me this time, but in a good way.
CookieMap chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Oh god. This story is literally a punch to my stomach. In a good way! Its just so sad. Britts disappeared for 6 years? No one heard from her, not even her family. I mean she left Santana a Message that sounded (out of context) like a breakup-call. But wasnt. Santana could think Britt has left her, but when even her mother heard from her. Its sooo sad. Please please continue! This is such a great story.
dontgoogleme chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
This story makes me wish I had a time-machine. (Great buildup!)
spritznar chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
ok, santana seriously needs to show up and smack grant.

like, now.

i almost wish i hadn't found this till more was posted cause the waiting is killing me...
pictureofsuccess chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Very interesting chapter. Looking forward to the next update!
ellociin chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
wonderful update!
themostrandomfandom chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Getting this chapter from Grant's POV was fascinating! It's interesting to see someone aside from Santana taking an interest in Brittany. It's also satisfying to see this storyline come back from Chapter One, when we first meet Bethany. The pacing on this story is so fantastic!
pictureofsuccess chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Awesome chapter. I'm curious to see how we get from here to the point at the beginning of the story, and where it goes from there.
dontgoogleme chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Your story has me on tenterhooks, with heartstring-tugging of the exquisite quality. Can't wait for the next update.
ellociin chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
great update!
themostrandomfandom chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
The part where Brittany/Bethany remembers the names that might belong to people she knows tug at my heart a lot. I like how much you have her think through the process of selecting her name. Beautiful chapter.
themostrandomfandom chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Your pacing in this story is so wonderful. You've done such an excellent job tracing out the dots between Chapters 1, 2, and 3, while still leaving the story open for the dots to actually connect in the future.

Also, your prose is gorgeous.

The phrase "a symphony collapsing in on itself" actually gave me literary whiplash-which is to say that I read it through once smoothly, because it flows so well, then jerked my neck to read it again quick once it settled with me because it was so striking.

Awesome story. You're amazing.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »