Reviews for Sing Me Sweet
msHeatherette chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
I'm frustrated still no sign of Santana for five years? I wonder who she is now...great chapter anyway. I imagine Hobbes the cat he's too cute. Thumbs Up! Please, Update sooner.
GothicPheonix chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
I'm kinda hoping the one on tour is Santana :)
Stoic Last Stand chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
Awesome! You know, as much as I love this story it always makes me nervous. What if Santana gave up? What if they don't reunite? It kinda makes me hate this story. But I always keep coming back for more in the hopes of a happy ending. It would be kind of funny if when they meet again Brittany dosen't remember Santana and she has to woo her again.
pictureofsuccess chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
Awe, this was a sad and sweet chapter. Office antics are adorable, Hobbes is adorable, racing up the stairs to beat the elevator is adorable. But her nightmares and her inability to move on because her past teases her by being just under the surface was heartbreaking.

I love the slow burn pace of this fic. Keep building it up organically the way you see fit, because it's working so far. What you're establishing now may be to service the meat of the story, or not, but it's still interesting to read. You do a really great job of writing from Brittany's POV, too. It's one of the best I've read.

Can't wait for the next update.
deletdelete chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
this fic is such an interesting premise. i'm really enjoying it. keep it up :)
Zorayah chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
I'm glad that Brittany isn't interested in Grant, even though he is flirting... I don't know what your plan is for this story, but one person is still kind of missing here.. :/
sinanna chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Howdy - I just have to say that I read more fanfic than is probably good for me, but a lot of it is very similar. Your story is so unique and well-written and just plumb fun that I hope this story goes on a good long time. It's always a pleasure to read the notice that you've written another chapter. Thanks.
pictureofsuccess chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Such a good chapter. I'm glad to see Brittany getting out of the hospital and how she managed to find a job and a way to live without having any past to speak of. You do a really good job building up to things in a very organic way. This story is a pleasure to read. I'm looking forward to the next update.
msHeatherette chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Oh...I wonder what Santana was doing in that past few months or even the past 5 years if back to Ch 1.I can't wait for you to redeem everything. Great Update, by the way. And please update sooner. )
themostrandomfandom chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
I'm in love with the fact that Bethany is so good at science. It also tugs at my heartstrings whenever she mentions something she almost remembers-the shrimp thing almost killed me this time, but in a good way.
CookieMap chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Oh god. This story is literally a punch to my stomach. In a good way! Its just so sad. Britts disappeared for 6 years? No one heard from her, not even her family. I mean she left Santana a Message that sounded (out of context) like a breakup-call. But wasnt. Santana could think Britt has left her, but when even her mother heard from her. Its sooo sad. Please please continue! This is such a great story.
dontgoogleme chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
This story makes me wish I had a time-machine. (Great buildup!)
spritznar chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
ok, santana seriously needs to show up and smack grant.

like, now.

i almost wish i hadn't found this till more was posted cause the waiting is killing me...
pictureofsuccess chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Very interesting chapter. Looking forward to the next update!
ellociin chapter 5 . 4/16/2012