Reviews for The Reunion
Necrodirewolf chapter 1 . 1/12
dude, this is one of my favorite stories of fallout 3 (I also hated that amata kicks you out of the vault after you fix everything for them) and reading this makes me think about how we must enjoy what we have because we don't know what could happend later, but, I have a plot twist, what if Silas is still alive, but is in coma in the citadel? that could make the story bigger, anyway, awesome story man
Tavros chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Wow. That was absolutely great. I would tell you to maybe write a sequel, but..I'm not quite sure what you'd go from there, haha. Great story.
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Oh God, my feels! My feels!

Seriously, this was incredible. Intensive, emotional, and just the right amount of sweet. I will most certainly be reading this again. Am i a terrible person for thinking Amata kinda had this coming?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
You should make him show up a year later after broken steel and the Pitt happen
cally777 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
A story that ought to be told, so just as well its a good one. I particularly liked it when she looked at the bobblehead.

I too was incensed by Amata throwing me out the Vault; indeed it made me reassess her whole character. But who can say, maybe she was right after all? It can be tough at the top.

Anyway well done!
NH247 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
uhm, that it?
The Altrox chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Ah, short and sweet... or bitter. Either way, good one shot. I feel like you really captured Amata's emotions well.