Reviews for The Watcher
AbsenceOfTruth chapter 1 . 1/24
Where'd the first chapter go?
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
I LOVE Harry/Tonks!

Please update this story soon!
senpen banka chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
Great start! Hope you decide to continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
dude this is greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttttt. keep it going...
ArthurB chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
a bit fast start for a story but not unpleasant by any means, hope it will be continued sometime soon.
dault3883 Barron Backslash chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
So you are going to re write this whole story but still keep it a Harry/Tonks story?

good luck

Cant wait for you to start rewriting it
1moleman chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
I must tell you that I quite enjoyed the little of this story that exists, 2 chapters is barely enough to get a "feel" for characters, but I saw some potential in yours. I do hope you come back to this story at some point in the future, it's an interesting read.
The Dark Dragen chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
As I tell people when they say my stories are clichés... their are so many ideas out there, it is hard NOT to make a story sound cliché. It is up to the writer to make the story sound interesting so that they wouldn't care that the story as got clichés, and for me you have made this story interesting. So keep on writing it, don't remove this one and maybe never update it again.
sasha1213 chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Yea, it's good. I look forward to continuing)
Meetdeath chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Nice start
Mikeb86 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
not bad keep wrighing!
kelnom chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
good chapter, looking forward to the next chapter.
Tsukune08 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
I like the story, though I think the climax part of any lemons you write need a little more work.

I am curious about what Remus meant about him being "so Falsely isolated" I mean, at the Dursleys he isn't falsely isolated, he is completely isolated by Dumbledore's own orders.
LiumD chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Harry's a bit of an idiot in this one, but not bad.
loubega chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Awsome as usual please update soon :P