Reviews for Monday
Hetwaszoietsals chapter 3 . 9/29/2017
WoW your stories are amazing! Thanksfor writing them!
killie 64 chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
Don't understand why your stories don't have more reviews! You capture the essence of your leading ladies so brilliantly. It's like watching deleted sceens from the show! Everything just comes to life in my head, even with the bearest of description. It's eloquent and effortless. And this little gem is no exception! Absolutely loved it my friend! Will definitely be recommending your work, your stories are an absolute must read! Happy writing my friend and may you never be lost for words. Cheers xK64x :) :)
Bit's Bit chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
Damn. That was intense! Awww poor Maura- and she's so sweet even when she was stabbed. Still trying to reassure Jane. It's true love!
Rainbow345uk chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
I don't know why your stories don't have more reviews! You capture the characters perfectly, in their mannerisms, dialogue and interactions. And that isn't an easy feat. And the stories you tell are believable and reel the reader in... I have read three so far and each in one sitting! I'm glued! Great work and can't wait to read the next! I was brought here after seeing 'seven minutes' listed on the rizzles awards site, I am glad you have been recognised!
jquackers chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Gasp. I'll make a note to check out your book! :DD
Anyway, it's usually really hard to get me to cry, especially through fanfic, but you got a few tears out of me, especially with the phone call. I can just imagine Jane saying that about the officers, can imagine her voice cracking with pain, tears sliding silently down her cheeks. Ugh. Kills me. But I love everything about this. The end how Jane was so numb to everything that she couldn't even process that Maura was awake. And then her Kissinger forehead. And Maura trying so hard to reassure her again. And to just see her face. Beautiful.
jquackers chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Oh my god. Maura wearing boxers? Yes please. And if they're auane's boxers, that's a double whammy. I like how the first chapter was the end of this chapter, how you showed the big dramatic event and then replayed through the day I mean.
jquackers chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Shit. That was intense. And heartbreaking. Because the first time Maura did was reassure Jane. The first thing she did was tell her it probably wasn't her blood. Which might've been to comfort herself too, but there's no doubt that Jane was the first thing on her mind.
halfbadgirl chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Damn, CJ. You are a helluva writer. This story is at once just enough and not nearly enough to satisfy one heretofore unrecognized Rizzles itch: freaking karma wrapped nastily around the bliss of true love. And you accomplished complete reader-stupification in three little ol' chapters. Thats more than good, that's professional. I guess I'll have to start paying for your stories, won't I? Because you're too damn good for me to simply ignore 300 pages and hours upon hours of shear unadulterated, boldly stroked reading pleasure being shameless pimped my way. CJ ... that must stand for Crack(er)Jack ... in more ways than one. ;)

PS - And, yes, upon trying to post this review, I became aware that this is my second review of this story, a multiple reader orgasm, if you will. But don't get too cocky enjoying overindulgent, drooling fan-faving, lest I tattoo you as cheeky, yeah? ;*
halfbadgirl chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
God, this was fantastic. My heart is breaking because you ended it here ... because it is hurting and because it is happy. Guess you achieved your objective, yeah? Maybe I'll take you up on that pimpage thing.
lilbit1016 chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Wow this story was amazing :)
wercomingup chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Wow, are you considering extending this one?
wercomingup chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
I KNOW she is not dead or going to die, correct?
wercomingup chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
GoTeam chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
loved this - it would be great so see a continuation of this story sometime, nice to see a bit of role reversal from a lot of other R&I fics.
RaneJizzoli chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Awww so good. So well written (also, nurse Danny - awesome). I'm so glad Maura is okay. Kind of sad it ended so soon but upon reflection I think it fits. Although I would like a Jane fussing over Maura during her recovery sequel :D. Thanks for sharing.