Reviews for Sinking into a Dream
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Good luck in the contest!
afonz chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Welp, I have happy tears right now. Seriously, you've made me cry. This was such a beautiful story. I loved every second of it.

The way Edward and Bella met was just perfect and hilarious. The way Bella kept worrying about her tuna rolling back into the ocean was so great.

I'm curious as to why Bella never talked to Edward in high school. It didn't seem like they hung around the same group of people.

I loved how much of a creeper Edward was in the tree house. The little sign he held up saying "you're pretty" just melted my heart. Really, their entire story was just beautiful. I really enjoyed the way you brought the story back to the beginning at the end when you had Edward holding up the sign asking Bella if she would marry him. That was when the water works started.

This was such a fantastic story. Great job and best of luck!

PS: I had no idea what Morton's toe was so I googled it...OMG I have the same thing on both feet! I never knew it was called something! I just thought my feet were awkward.
BeautifulMessenger chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Ha! I don't know how you managed it, but you made creepy stalker Edward into cute romantic Edward at the same time. ;)
jpmoonlight chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
i'm in an awe... It was just so perfect... i can't write more bec my heads all clouded with the emotions from the story... awesome
freakamongfreaks chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Loved it! Your E&B are so sweet. Very real. I enjoyed the pace they set in getting to know each other and progressing beyond friendship.
hoppyliz chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Lovely story. Well done.
geeenah chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This one was really really sweet. Yay canada lol
walkingwithgiants chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
*cries* This was my favorite story. I can't choose a specific reason why I loved it so much. It might have been because you threw "Save Your Scissors" in there and I fucking love that song. But I think it was because it's so sweet and well-written. My bloody heart. Thanks so much for writing it!
TKegl chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Wow. I really REALLY loved this a lot. Your turn-of-phrase is just so compelling - things like the "funkiest freckles hiding his shoulders from me" and "Every intake delights my lips and every exhale cools them down" - I just really love the imagery of your writing.

Beautiful job - good luck in the contest!
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Sweetest thing ever. Love it, good luck in the contest honey :))))
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Cute story. Loved Edward's signs :) This one shot was flirty and fun. Good luck in the contest.
Elbee96 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Absolutely loved. This was so freaking sweet.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2