Reviews for A Honeymoon in Argentina
Jane chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
That was great!
kepc chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
SA fan 2011 funny how you said Aaron left partly because was becoming too much like a soap opera. Now he's working on Neighbours you can't get much more soap opera than that!
kepc chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
A Homecoming follows on from this story and Rewind and Renew sort of follow on again .kepc
SA-fan 2011 chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
I loved this story!

This is how it should have been!

I could never imagine Alex and Stevie being apart during the entire pregnancy! Besides they would be missing each other too much after they had just gotten married!

However I understand perfectly that Aaron needed a break and be a proper father to his daughter, but to drag it out like that on the show and then kill his character off like they did, on the day before his son is being born, that is just bloody bloody awful!

Further more I agree with Aaron that the show had changed into a soap-opera territory! They should have ended the show earlier and not tried to drag what at the beginning was a fabulous show by ruining it the way they did!

You could tell that they must have had trouble finding suitable actors to play new characters, since they re-hired earlier guest-actors.

The stories were for my opinion too lame to even produce, the creators, producers and writers of the show from the end of season 5 should be shamed of themselves!
lukahi chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
thought id review this story. i love this story and how stevie and alex are finally together. its great how they go and visit tess and nick and everyone is happy. love how u explained when alex findz out stevies pregnant. hope u continue with other stories cause they are amazing as well :)