Reviews for Mother Knows Best
dhh chapter 16 . 1/5
This story is so messy and all over the place, and the bit about Mycroft and antehta is SUCH A disappointment..I mean, really?! THAT'S IT! BORING!
Well. That's boring..Mycroft with antheta! Urgh!
dhh chapter 6 . 1/4
Is Mycroft gay in this story?
Guest chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
I like the light and funny tone of this story but was it really necessary to be so all over the place? The discontinuity makes it really hard to follow. :/
Redbookbluebook chapter 16 . 9/27/2014
I absolutely loved the John and Mary bit at the beginning; you write their relationship well.
EternalLoveDreamer chapter 20 . 7/14/2014
Ahshaksgak this story is so amazing! I mean, the whole idea is so unique and hilarious xd Plus the final chapter is incredibly sweet.
QueenCumberbitch chapter 20 . 5/13/2014
That felt like a roller coaster with triple loop-de-loops. Fun though. :)
QueenCumberbitch chapter 18 . 5/13/2014
Aw, pitied Mycroft a bit there...
QueenCumberbitch chapter 15 . 5/13/2014

This fic is giving me a bloody headache but damn it's good!
QueenCumberbitch chapter 14 . 5/13/2014
pixienewt676 chapter 20 . 4/13/2014
This is so cool! And the fact that you included Mythea, John x Mary, and bad ass Mrs. Holmes is just so epic! Woah, So beautiful! So awesome! -claps-
Guest chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
just had to stop at chapter 12 to say... this story is fantastic!
BaskingInTheSunshine chapter 20 . 2/15/2014
This was just absolutely wonderful. I loved this story. And now I've got feels for MycroftxAnthea. Ugh. Good job on the story. :)
thetamedrose chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
I absolutely loved this. The jumping of time frames and the plots within plots and te three rings - it was all amazing. If I wasn't half asleep I'd be writing you a proper paragraph length review, but I stayed up late finishing this and I'm quiet happy I did so.
Thanks for the great read! :)
Shella LaRoche chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
You should consult a beta before uploading your text. Too many mistakes are irritating.