Reviews for Muting Silent Hill
SultryGamer chapter 75 . 10/8
Oh my goodness! This fic is the best thing I've ever read! Seriously lol I adore long stories such as this that keep me glued to my screen :D I actually cried when Alex died it was just so sad, also when his ghost died. But I just love his monster version to pieces! At first I loved Valtiel... actually I still love him! And wanted Heather to seriously romance him lol but darn it I was crushed when you rejected this couple I was like noooo lol oh! After you complete this story, which you absolutely must complete! Please consider giving valtiel some romantic love. I've searched through fanfiction and archive of our own to which there is nothing! It's so sad as I love him lol I've read a few on here but nowhere near as lengthy and as awesome as this which at least features him! So yeah I'm dying for valtiel romance lol Im certain you could write a most awesome one! Oh and I loved how you portrayed Walter I actually thought him and Laura were gonna hook up lol but now I'm rooting for this Sergei! I just find their relationship so sweet even though he's a bad guy yeah lol I can't help it you made me like him! I hope he survives and gets unbrainwashed lol though that sentence got me thinking, that none of the monsters can see, this ninja guy is blind... Does he have something to to with that? I'm just grasping here lol valtiel seemed really protective of him even though it's not Heather's version of him but I've always thought that Valtiel was the "good" twin lol anyways I look forward to the next update!
nitammi chapter 75 . 9/24
I was hoping as I got closer it would mean the end of the story (not that I want it to end) but now I'm really hanging! Ive gotten so wrapped up with monsters and feelings and analyses that I'll be empty until you post again. It looks like I may have to find a crutch in the mean time...
tullaniahgmail chapter 75 . 9/20
Great fic! I really like Laura, was kinda sad for Walter. Hope you update soon.
Please dont tell me the story is abandon. I wana read more. This is an actually good fanfic. Those are hard to find.
Do Valtiel and Heather ever live there lives the way they did? I need to know. Please tell me they get to leave silent hill. What about Alix? (Hes still Alix to me)
chunkymonkeeey chapter 75 . 9/3
im dying for an update. this fanfiction is so good .
im dying for an fanfiction is so good .
rllngwvs chapter 74 . 7/5
open dot spotify dot com/user/rllngwvs/playlist/0WHqML3I7ULoGlK3eqXVO1 so this is the playlist i came up with for this story.
rllngwvs chapter 75 . 7/4
i'm going to make a spotify playlist in honour of this fanfiction.
My theory of why Valtiel threw a tantrum here, is that, IF Heather had decided or been convinced by herself or Kaufmann that Valitel is not real, then he would have ceased to exist, or his existence as Valtiel would have evaporated, his very existence would be hanging in a thin thread. He clearly loves Heather like a cat loves his hooman ,and that threat is possibly a very terrifying one for a Silent Hill creature.
GreyRoseOfHope chapter 59 . 6/21
Oh my god. I just realised. Patricia Ackerman is Dolores Umbridge. This makes so much sense now.
Rexx13 chapter 75 . 5/15
I was so pleased to see more chapters had been released! I've been checking in every few months to see if more had been posted! Made my day!
Brumalis chapter 75 . 5/5
Heather forces the monsters to be fluffy and cute things... I love Valtiel ;. ;
Lucerious chapter 75 . 4/27
Don't worry! You're doing fine! I've been really enjoying these latest chapters. I didn't expect to like some of these characters so much, like Laura and her friendship with Walter and Sergei (kinda sorta maybe?) If it's too much take a break and come back to it later if you need to. This story is worth waiting for
*sniff* I miss Valtiel so much...
I'm significantly worried about what the cult is currently up to. :/
Still loving the banter between Laura and Heather!
Also Alex-Samuel gaining more of himself. "Liking the Facebook status" indeed!
Thanks for sharing your story with us! :)