Reviews for Muting Silent Hill
Ancai chapter 1 . 4/20
Rereading this fic for the ... second? time. Maybe the third. Didn't find it that long ago, either.

I can picture this like another cut scene, and imagine Heather's voice in my head. Valtiel's noises are harder, but they would be. :p

I cannot over-emphasize how much I would love to know what was going through Valtiel's head during the first chapters, before things get all ... Silent Hill-y.
This fanfic is wonderfully written, you have each respective character-monster or human their own amount of depth and have good timing for comedic moments, if you can, I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Anon chapter 75 . 1/22
This fanfiction is absolutely amazing, I LOVE how much depth you added to Laura's character.
Brumalis chapter 74 . 1/2
OMG, I can't believe how much I came to love Walter, it hurts to not know what happened to him, I was so shipping him with Laura. And it was so sad...
I like Sergei a lot too, and if it turns out that Walter is not dead and still retains his memories (blueberry pancakes with cream) it will be so funny to see them all together. Laura isn't a half God like Heather but is admirable for herself, from side character you made her become a vital part of the story, if she were to ever die everybody would just fall down. She is much more than the comic relief, she became part of the very soul of the plot, and everytime someone is in danger they almost always think of her.
Thank you for developing Laura like this. And it is so funny how all these loyal cultists just fall in her lap!

Not to say I don't love Heather or Valtiel (the three are my favorite characters of the story).

I hope that everything will end up well, like Heather with Alex Samael and Valtiel and Laura with her two husbands ex-cultists (they could start a weird satanic club with blind ninjas and black sludge throwing knives with a fantastic head who knows how to takle people and bitting their face off). That would be awesome, and maybe Travis with a house, because seriously , he is getting old.

I know that life is important, but please update this fantastic story soon! Please!
SultryGamer chapter 75 . 10/8/2017
Oh my goodness! This fic is the best thing I've ever read! Seriously lol I adore long stories such as this that keep me glued to my screen :D I actually cried when Alex died it was just so sad, also when his ghost died. But I just love his monster version to pieces! At first I loved Valtiel... actually I still love him! And wanted Heather to seriously romance him lol but darn it I was crushed when you rejected this couple I was like noooo lol oh! After you complete this story, which you absolutely must complete! Please consider giving valtiel some romantic love. I've searched through fanfiction and archive of our own to which there is nothing! It's so sad as I love him lol I've read a few on here but nowhere near as lengthy and as awesome as this which at least features him! So yeah I'm dying for valtiel romance lol Im certain you could write a most awesome one! Oh and I loved how you portrayed Walter I actually thought him and Laura were gonna hook up lol but now I'm rooting for this Sergei! I just find their relationship so sweet even though he's a bad guy yeah lol I can't help it you made me like him! I hope he survives and gets unbrainwashed lol though that sentence got me thinking, that none of the monsters can see, this ninja guy is blind... Does he have something to to with that? I'm just grasping here lol valtiel seemed really protective of him even though it's not Heather's version of him but I've always thought that Valtiel was the "good" twin lol anyways I look forward to the next update!
nitammi chapter 75 . 9/24/2017
I was hoping as I got closer it would mean the end of the story (not that I want it to end) but now I'm really hanging! Ive gotten so wrapped up with monsters and feelings and analyses that I'll be empty until you post again. It looks like I may have to find a crutch in the mean time...
tullaniahgmail chapter 75 . 9/20/2017
Great fic! I really like Laura, was kinda sad for Walter. Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 75 . 9/16/2017
Please dont tell me the story is abandon. I wana read more. This is an actually good fanfic. Those are hard to find.
Do Valtiel and Heather ever live there lives the way they did? I need to know. Please tell me they get to leave silent hill. What about Alix? (Hes still Alix to me)
chunkymonkeeey chapter 75 . 9/3/2017
im dying for an update. this fanfiction is so good .
Guest chapter 75 . 9/3/2017
im dying for an fanfiction is so good .
rllngwvs chapter 74 . 7/5/2017
open dot spotify dot com/user/rllngwvs/playlist/0WHqML3I7ULoGlK3eqXVO1 so this is the playlist i came up with for this story.
rllngwvs chapter 75 . 7/4/2017
i'm going to make a spotify playlist in honour of this fanfiction.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2017
My theory of why Valtiel threw a tantrum here, is that, IF Heather had decided or been convinced by herself or Kaufmann that Valitel is not real, then he would have ceased to exist, or his existence as Valtiel would have evaporated, his very existence would be hanging in a thin thread. He clearly loves Heather like a cat loves his hooman ,and that threat is possibly a very terrifying one for a Silent Hill creature.
GreyRoseOfHope chapter 59 . 6/21/2017
Oh my god. I just realised. Patricia Ackerman is Dolores Umbridge. This makes so much sense now.
Rexx13 chapter 75 . 5/15/2017
I was so pleased to see more chapters had been released! I've been checking in every few months to see if more had been posted! Made my day!