Reviews for Muting Silent Hill
Jaden Kismet chapter 75 . 7/25
I've read this fix three times now since finding it and I love, love, LOVE what you've created! I love how spunky and almost nonchalant Heather is when interacting with the monsters of Silent Hill, but it's not at all Mary Sue-ish. She can still get freaked out, and terrified by what happens, she's just so believeable. I love putting myself in her shoes and figuring out what she might do next.
And just how well developed your version of Silent Hill is and how it works and how the monsters and people work in it! And how the previous survivors react and just, this story! All three times I've read this, I've practically cried at the scene where Valtiel is taken from Heather, I love that twitchy boogieman so much!
Please, please, PLEASE update this soon! I know it's been some time now but there's still so much left undone, Travis and James are captured, Edwin and Xipe are still alive, so many questions about Heather and the Red and Yellow God's left unanswered! there's still so much left, I need more!
Obs3rv4nt-Onl00k3r chapter 75 . 7/24
Riveting, Pulse-pounding, Spine-tingling, Mind-bending, Thought-provoking, and Supremely Sensational!

The threads are now being spun together, A tapestry is seen taking shape!
I’ve been following this fic for years now and I trully hope we see the end of it huhuhhuhu I LOVE THIS AND YOU SO MUCH! It’s been ages since the last update but im still hoping. I trully love your work, definitely my most favprite fanfic ever
Ancai chapter 1 . 4/20
Rereading this fic for the ... second? time. Maybe the third. Didn't find it that long ago, either.

I can picture this like another cut scene, and imagine Heather's voice in my head. Valtiel's noises are harder, but they would be. :p

I cannot over-emphasize how much I would love to know what was going through Valtiel's head during the first chapters, before things get all ... Silent Hill-y.
This fanfic is wonderfully written, you have each respective character-monster or human their own amount of depth and have good timing for comedic moments, if you can, I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Anon chapter 75 . 1/22
This fanfiction is absolutely amazing, I LOVE how much depth you added to Laura's character.
Brumalis chapter 74 . 1/2
OMG, I can't believe how much I came to love Walter, it hurts to not know what happened to him, I was so shipping him with Laura. And it was so sad...
I like Sergei a lot too, and if it turns out that Walter is not dead and still retains his memories (blueberry pancakes with cream) it will be so funny to see them all together. Laura isn't a half God like Heather but is admirable for herself, from side character you made her become a vital part of the story, if she were to ever die everybody would just fall down. She is much more than the comic relief, she became part of the very soul of the plot, and everytime someone is in danger they almost always think of her.
Thank you for developing Laura like this. And it is so funny how all these loyal cultists just fall in her lap!

Not to say I don't love Heather or Valtiel (the three are my favorite characters of the story).

I hope that everything will end up well, like Heather with Alex Samael and Valtiel and Laura with her two husbands ex-cultists (they could start a weird satanic club with blind ninjas and black sludge throwing knives with a fantastic head who knows how to takle people and bitting their face off). That would be awesome, and maybe Travis with a house, because seriously , he is getting old.

I know that life is important, but please update this fantastic story soon! Please!
SultryGamer chapter 75 . 10/8/2017
Oh my goodness! This fic is the best thing I've ever read! Seriously lol I adore long stories such as this that keep me glued to my screen :D I actually cried when Alex died it was just so sad, also when his ghost died. But I just love his monster version to pieces! At first I loved Valtiel... actually I still love him! And wanted Heather to seriously romance him lol but darn it I was crushed when you rejected this couple I was like noooo lol oh! After you complete this story, which you absolutely must complete! Please consider giving valtiel some romantic love. I've searched through fanfiction and archive of our own to which there is nothing! It's so sad as I love him lol I've read a few on here but nowhere near as lengthy and as awesome as this which at least features him! So yeah I'm dying for valtiel romance lol Im certain you could write a most awesome one! Oh and I loved how you portrayed Walter I actually thought him and Laura were gonna hook up lol but now I'm rooting for this Sergei! I just find their relationship so sweet even though he's a bad guy yeah lol I can't help it you made me like him! I hope he survives and gets unbrainwashed lol though that sentence got me thinking, that none of the monsters can see, this ninja guy is blind... Does he have something to to with that? I'm just grasping here lol valtiel seemed really protective of him even though it's not Heather's version of him but I've always thought that Valtiel was the "good" twin lol anyways I look forward to the next update!
nitammi chapter 75 . 9/24/2017
I was hoping as I got closer it would mean the end of the story (not that I want it to end) but now I'm really hanging! Ive gotten so wrapped up with monsters and feelings and analyses that I'll be empty until you post again. It looks like I may have to find a crutch in the mean time...
tullaniahgmail chapter 75 . 9/20/2017
Great fic! I really like Laura, was kinda sad for Walter. Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 75 . 9/16/2017
Please dont tell me the story is abandon. I wana read more. This is an actually good fanfic. Those are hard to find.
Do Valtiel and Heather ever live there lives the way they did? I need to know. Please tell me they get to leave silent hill. What about Alix? (Hes still Alix to me)
chunkymonkeeey chapter 75 . 9/3/2017
im dying for an update. this fanfiction is so good .
Guest chapter 75 . 9/3/2017
im dying for an fanfiction is so good .
rllngwvs chapter 74 . 7/5/2017
open dot spotify dot com/user/rllngwvs/playlist/0WHqML3I7ULoGlK3eqXVO1 so this is the playlist i came up with for this story.
rllngwvs chapter 75 . 7/4/2017
i'm going to make a spotify playlist in honour of this fanfiction.