Reviews for You'll Never Know Unless You Try
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
aww, cute
DMBSJB18 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
There was one (well more than one but one I'm going to focus on) element of this story that i love so much.

They had both been in love with each other for forever... and since they weren't together the whole time, edward didn't go and manwhore himself out... which seems to be what most fics do. I love that you had them both save something that is so special.

Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Big sappy awwwwww... *heartclench* this was adorable & sad & sappy & cute & just awwwwwww. Very very nice. I loved their cover story coming uo from their childhood & thru college. I loved the insecurity & vulnerability that Edward suffered given how they handled things the first time around. It was perfect also that the proposal was not your normal everyday kind. Just unique and sweet & a personal testament to their history as friends and as a couple.

I honestly enjoyed & well done. Good luck in the contest.
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
i really enjoyed this. it heart felt and sweet. i loved getting the backstory to these characters. there were times i wanted to smack edward across the head to make me realize what he could have if he only got his act together but they got there. edward's declaration of love was so sweet and perfect i may have melted :) and i have to say i actually enjoyed alice which is a rare thing for me :)

GOOD LUCK!
abstract way chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I loved this story so much...the writing was so beautifully done, each word pulling this sweet couple into my heart.

It was a great opening...hitting us between the eyes with the proposal theme. But then you walk us through their history so we can understand just how many years they have longed for each other while being the best of friends.

When they finally open up their hearts and make love I was completely swoony with their tenderness for each other. I've read this story three times now and have loved it every time.

So well done...thank you!
KimiD chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This was totally AWESOME! I loved evey line... I would read this... again and again. So cute and sweet and fun. It was Perfect and so them... KimiD
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Good luck in the contest!
afonz chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Oh my gosh, I am so in love with this story!

I loved the nerdy Star Trek and Star Wars references.

I loved Bella and Edward's nervousness.

God, I could go on and on. I don't know if you plan on continuing this, but I want more from these two. Their story is so cute!

Best of luck in the contest!
PattinLethr chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I loved these two - so awkward and sweet. The emotion was perfect and I'm so glad he had his head straight the second time. Good luck!
freakamongfreaks chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
What a sweet story! Alice made me giggle. Whoopsie daisy. :)
edwardsfavoritebrunette chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
So, so cute! Very nice. It was definitely a great pick-me-up! I love, love, loved the beginning, Very catchy first scene. Your description of Edward... *fans face* Bella's so silly, too! I love me some Geekward, especially one who knows his way in bed. I'm a sucker for a good college flashback, too. Good luck!
TKegl chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Awww..this was really sweet. Enjoyed it a lot. Good luck in the contest! :-)
jmcfall chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I just flove these two lol thank you.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Epic giggle-snorts. :)
gabby1017 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
OMG, this story is adorable... Oy, the forever waiting, though... But adorable... Loved it from beginning to end.