Reviews for The Biggest Leap
Fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Awwwwww!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Can you do a fic where he persues her in the manner in which he planned in this fic? great fic btw
serenityselena chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
wonderful happy end for Hermione :)
centava chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Wow, Blaise is Rico Suave! Too bad no ending sex scene, but wow, you conjure up the past like the dickens!

My only quibble is that she wasn't too upset about him not contacting her for a month (!) despite telling her he was crazy about her. Hot as he is, I'm not sure our girl would accept him back so easily. Rang a little false-her lack of reaction as well as his not contacting her at all. Otherwise, wow...sizzling.
Toomanybooks16 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I love this couple! Great fic, you did a fabulous job with them.
Nao K. Kawasaki chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Oh my god!
I loved this! Loved it so much.
And his reaction to her news! So lovely! Ahhh!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
very sweet
Rose Hawthorn chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Loved it, just wish it was longer, didn't want it to end!
Calimocho chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
For some strange reason I'm a big fan of Blaise and Hermione ff, so I was glad to see that you had given it a try.
I thought that you did a very good job with them... totally enjoyed the short read!
I wanted to let you know that the link for the pics doesn't work, and I looked through your photobucket albums and I didn't seem to find it under either of the titles..
- Liz
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Aw, that was so cute!
Loved it, really!
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Simply Adorable! Although I couldn't find The Biggest Leap on your photobucket page :(
Happy chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Just rereading. Needed a hit of quality love writing. I forgot the hilarity of the charts/diagrams/questionnaires and pro-con lists. You had me laughing out loud again. Toooooo funny! LOVE your Zabini.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Excellent, just excellent.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
as always, you did a fantastic job