Reviews for Out of Luck
Little fox chapter 13 . 8/17
Welcome back boi like u took yo sweet ass time jk tho every one who write fanfic have normal lives beside fanfic so I know the drill and it's kewl I'm just happy that this fic has not fade out and as one of yo supporters i will be with ya threw the end good luck boss.7
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 13 . 8/6
Very nicely done here:-)
Ilysa Marso chapter 13 . 8/4
This is such an awesome fanfiction! I really like it so far. Can't wait for the next update! Keep up the good work! :D
Phoenix chapter 13 . 7/31
YAAAAAAAAAAY! I am SO glad you decided to not give up on this absolutely WONDERFUL story! One of my all-time-faves! I am also flattered that my previous review got you writing again. Thanks for the shoutout. I had been going back to re-read this for the MILLIONTH time and when I saw that it had been updated, I LITERALLY DID A HAPPY DANCE AROUND THE ROOM! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR CONTINUING THIS STORY!
YOU FINALLY UPDATED! I'm so happy! Pls update fast!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 13 . 7/28
Getting super awesome good can't wait for more
Phoenix chapter 12 . 7/27
I love this story so much! I've seen that you have been active this past year, so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not abandon this story right as the plot is beginning to form! I have been waiting a year to see what happens next! People still read this and I am DYING on the inside because you haven't updated for nearly 2 YEARS!
...Once Again,
please update soon.
molten-gray chapter 8 . 6/13/2015
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the OOC moments here! The way you make Jinx and her powers... I just love the way you portray her! Please don't give up on this! FLINX FOREVEA!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
This'll be fun, and while I KNOW Jinx is possessive as all heck, why do I get the feeling this one would experiment in a relationship? And LORD, Gizmo's face at that if it was KF and Artemis with her. Mentally-"AHHH MOOOOOMM!" If he assumed her as a mother figure, he'd slip-up then:)-LMAO.
unicorn6594 chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
Please update! love jinx.
sportsgirl91 chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
Really good. Please update.
BiancaDiAngelo-Nico's sister chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
This is really good. I love the story.
santoro613 chapter 12 . 8/20/2014